Chapter 25

Casey's pov
Tonight was the race Sal was hosting,some people were looking at me and my car.it still looked cool on the outside,but Lola and Spits added some gas tanks inside it.when I asked all they said was,"you'll be like your brother,I mean with these tanks he could win any race!"they were right.Brian almost won when he raced Dom but he....no,I can't think about him.as the cars were lined up I put all my attention on the road,as soon as the race began I hit the gas and went faster than everyone else."You're going down Toretto!"a guy yelled,acting cocky."No,You're going down!"I yelled,going faster.i then saw the bridge we were supposed to cross was opening,some people were stopping their cars and backing down.

But I was determined to keep going,it was now only me and 4 people.i narrowed my eyes,the adrenaline was rushing through my veins."Shit!"a girl yelled,she backed down.now it was only me and 3 people,I wasn't stopping though.and before I knew it,I was in the air."WOO!"I cheered as I landed back down on the ground,I then crossed the finish line.everyone cheered when I got out,Togo hugged my leg."I told you she'd win!"Sal said to Lewis and Guy,"I knew you could do it!"Hansen said.Spits collected money from some people,"here you go Casey."Lola said.Spits handed me the money,"I...I can't take this."I said."Sure you can!"Guy said,I looked at them.i gave everyone half of the money I won,"Gee wiz,thanks Casey!"Togo said.