Chapter 62

Casey's pov
"Mommy!daddy!"Jack said as he ran towards us,Brian and I hugged him."we missed you so much baby."i said to him,"did you have fun with aunt Mia buddy?"Brian asked him."Huh uh!aunt Mia and Kelly made sure I had a lot of fun!"he said,"aren't you going to say hi to me bud?"Dom asked.Jack gasped,"uncle Dom!"he said.he ran to Dom and hugged him,"thanks for taking care of him girls."i said to Mia and Kelly."ah it was no problem girl."Kelly said,"he's surprisingly easy to handle."Mia admitted.i laughed,"he gets it from me."Brian said."Bri,"i said,"yeah?"he said."Do you think we should tell him?"I asked him,"ask him what?"Mia asked.i smiled,Brian held my hand."Casey's pregnant again."he said,Kelly and Mia gasped.

"Congrats!"Kelly said,they hugged us."daddy?"Jack said,tugging on Brian's shirt."Yeah bud?"Brian said,bending down to Jack's height."can we go to the beach?"he asked,Brian looked at me.i nodded,Brian looked at Jack with a smile."Sure bud."he said,"Yay!"Jack cheered.Brian lifted him and took him to the car,Dom walked up to me."You ready to finally leave behind our old life?"he asked me,"I haven't relaxed in years,I think I am ready."I admitted."you deserve it Case,you both deserve it."Dom said,"thanks Dom."i said.