Chapter 32

Casey's pov
I gulped,"Racers line up!"some girl said."you got this Casey!"Kelly cheered as I got in my car,i lined up with the other racers.i felt the adrenaline running through my veins,i was actually nervous.i exhaled,"You got this..."I whispered to myself.we all looked at the lights,it went from red to yellow.we all immediately revved our engines,as soon as it went from yellow to green I was the first one to start driving.i immediately hit the gas and was ahead of everyone else,"You're going down Toretto!"some guy yelled.he hit the side of my car,"See ya later!"i said as I drove faster.i made some sharp turns,putting all of my focus on the road.i was already in first place for the first round and the second round,but when I got to the third round someone drove in front of me.

"SHIT!"I yelled as I swerved,I almost crashed my car.i was now in second place as the person who cheated was in first place,"Casey!are you ok?"Kelly ran towards me and hugged me."That person cheated."I growled,"Yo Kelly,is this Casey Toretto?"some guy asked."Yeah that's me."i said,"I just wanna day you did a pretty good job tonight."he said."Thanks."i said,"Kelly,you still get your parts."the guy said.he then walked off,Kelly squealed and cheered.she hugged me again,"we did it!"she exclaimed.i smiled,"heh,we did."i said.i hugged her back,"oh I can't wait to tell Tej!"she said.she walked off somewhere,she was probably gonna call Tej."Good game Toretto."the guy who won said to me,I rolled my eyes."Yeah,good game."i said.