Chapter 51

Mia's pov
Dom and Brian are assembling the crew again,we're going to help Hobbs.I know,I know,I was skeptical about all of this too.I mean this guy hunted us down like wolves!but he's trying to help us out,plus he told Dom that Letty is alive....if she really is,then that means we can find out where she is.we all drove to a big garage,we already saw some parked cars.as we parked our cars and got out we saw Roman and Tej,"Hey guys!"I greeted them."Sup Mia!"Tej greeted me,"Where's Casey?"Roman asked."She's staying at home with Jack and her friend Kelly."Brian explained,"Aw man that sucks,I was really excited to see her!"Roman whined.

Han laughed and ate his chips,"I'll admit,no offense Mia,I was expecting to see Casey as well."Giselle said."Well Casey did tell me to come along with Dom and Brian so here I am."I said,"She really said that?"Han asked."Yeah,she was aware she wasn't going to come along so she sent me."I explained,"She's smart."Tej said."Well she is a Toretto."Dom added,"she's got all kinds of smarts man."Roman said.We then saw a big car,Hobbs and Elena stepped out of it."Why do I smell baby oil."Roman joked,Han smirked and ate his snacks."You keep running your piehole you're gonna smell an asskicking."Hobbs said,that immediately shut Roman up.

"If Casey was here she'd joke about Roman being a pussy."Tej whispered to me,"she so would."I replied."Alright Hobbs:you got the best crew in the world standing right in front of you,give em a reason to stay."Dom said,"Our Target is Owen Shaw,former major in the SAS Specops solider."Hobbs began to speak."He ran the UK's mobility division in Kabul and Basra."he continued,"Ah damn,that mobility unit's the truth.We talk a vehicular warfare,best in the world."Tej said.

"You got any snacks?"I heard Roman whisper to Han,Han titled his bag only to reveal that it's empty."For years they've been running jobs that graduated them to a whole new level,highly specific."Hobbs said,"The program terminal from an ICBM missile-"I was barely paying any attention though cause I noticed Roman asking Tej for some quarters."seriously?you're a millionaire and you're asking for money?"Tej whispered as he handed Roman some quarters,I tried to hold back my laughter.If Casey was here she would've laughed immediately,she wouldn't even try to hold back her laughter.