Chapter 59

Casey's pov
they all looked at me,"I swear,I'm ok."I lied."Ok,if you say so."Roman said,as Dom talked to mr.Nobody I was trying to get to know Ramsey."Ramsey can I talk to Casey alone for a moment?"Brian asked,"um,sure!"she said.Brian held my hand and led me away from Ramsey,Tej,Roman,and Letty."Something is definitely up with you Casey,I can tell."he said,I sighed."Just tell me,please."he said,holding my hands.i looked at him and i exhaled,"I'm pregnant Brian."i said.

he at first didn't say anything,then he smiled."r-really?"he asked,I grinned and nodded.he immediately hugged me,I hugged him back."Jack's gonna have brother."he said,"or a sister."I added."either way,I'll still love them."he said,"I don't want to be nosy,but what are y'all talking about?"Roman asked.Brian and I looked at each other and held hands,"I'm pregnant again."might as well tell everyone since Letty,Ramsey,and now Brian know.Roman widened his eyes,"WHAT?!"he exclaimed.Brian laughed,"congrats guys!"he ran to us and gave us a big hug."mind if I join?"Tej joked,"sure why not?"I laughed.he went towards us and hugged us,"what are we celebrating anyway?"he asked curiously."Casey's pregnant!again!"Roman said,"eyyyy,you're a player O'Conner."Tej said to Brian.Brian grinned as he jokingly pointed the middle finger at Brian,Roman and I laughed.