Chapter 55

Casey's pov
I didn't want to admit this but...I'll miss my old life.Im gonna miss not street racing,I'm gonna miss not winning bets,I'm gonna miss a lot of things.So much is changing,and yet we just keep going.It scared me at first,but I remembered that I won't be conquering any of this alone,never.But yet,all of my friends....some of them are gone and some of them are carrying on with their lives.I miss Giselle and Jesse,everyday I wonder what they'd be doing right now.I still haven't figured where Leon went,he just....disappeared.As Brian placed Jack in his car seat Dom was talking to Mia,I smiled.i exhaled,for the first time in my life I can finally-"GET DOWN!"Dom yelled,I immediately got down on the ground.

Brian protected Jack by closing the car door and Dom and Mia fell to the ground,the house was blow up.i knew that box was suspicious!"Jack!Brian!"I yelled,i immediately got up and ran towards Jack and Brian.Brian opened the car door and unbuckled Jack from his car seat,I held him in my arms.he was fine,not a single scratch on him.Brian looked at Dom and Mia,who were also fine."Someone tried to kill us!"I stated the obvious,"It was Owen Shaw's brother,Deckard Shaw."Dom said.i widened my eyes,"You don't think-"Brian cut me off."He wants revenge."Brian said,Mia gasped."Oh no..."she whispered,I gasped as well.if Deckard is trying to get his revenge he's probably hunting us down one by one,which means...he got to Han first.