Chapter 58

Casey's pov
Turns out that Ramsey put the program in a car.Where is the car?guess:Abu Dubai,so we have to now travel there.Tej and Roman were staring at Ramsey,Letty scolded them,Dom was talking to some guy(I don't remember what is name is and I don't care either),while Brian and I were trying to relax."Why is this so difficult?"I asked him,"Maybe it's cause we never have had time to relax."he said.he drank some beer,"you're right."i said.the guy sold the car to a guy named prince,while it is safe its protected by people.its in one out of the big three buildings,the guy said he can get us in...but not dressed the way we are.So we all dressed fancily,and I hated every minute of it.

"This sucks."I complained,Dom and Mia both know that I hate dresses and heels."you're just gonna have to endure it."Letty said.she was right,I sighed."Just stick to the plan,the quicker we do this the quicker we can leave."Brian whispered to me,I nodded.Ramsey was with Tej,Dom was with Brian,and Letty and I were with Roman.i felt sick,I tried to hide it but even Letty could tell something was up."Are you ok?"she asked,I nodded no."Maybe you should sit somewhere."she suggested,I quickly shook my head no."We need to stick to the plan."I reminded her,she nodded.things then took a turn,as usual.Letty and I were attacked,Letty immediately defended me.

Brian and Dom then drove the red car into the second building,they luckily got the program before Shaw could.but this was far from over,I could tell.as we went back to mr.Nobody Letty once again asked me if I was ok,"I think I'm pregnant."I admitted to her."Does Brian know?"she asked,I nodded my head no."You're gonna have to tell him."she said,I chuckled."You sound just like Mia..."I said,"well I'm expressing the truth,what if something happens?"she asked.i looked at her,"nothing is going to happen Let,I swear."I said."Ok,I believe you Casey."she said,I soon immediately felt like barfing.i ran towards a bush and barfed in it,"Yo,you ok Case?"Tej asked.i coughed,"I'm fine."I lied.