Chapter 65

Casey's pov
"How are you feeling Case?"After dropping off Jack and Mimi at Mia's place we followed Roman,Tej,and Ramsey to the new base the crew was in.I happily reunited with Dom and Letty,hugging them both.then things go serious:Mr.Nobody and Little Nobody were dead,someone killed them both,but we don't know who.so now we had to go on a mission to retrieve something,but I couldn't remember what it was.I sighed and looked at Brian,"you know...last time I missed this life,but this time I'm just..."I trailed off."aggravated?"he sat down next to me,I nodded."exactly,aggravated."i said,"this is it,I can feel is Casey.after this,we can be normal."he said."you really think that?you think any of us can be normal ever again?"I asked,"well I don't know about that,I just know that after this we can all have a sense of normality."he replied.

I smiled,"you always know what to say huh?"he chuckled."maybe one day I'll run out of things to say."I frowned,"don't talk like that,if you run out of things to say I'll be sad."his face changed."ah Casey I...I'm sorry,I didn't mean to talk like that."he pulled me closer to him,"just..."I hesitated for a moment."promise me something."he looked at me,"promise me that after all of this...we'll finally go back to normal."it seemed like a lot,I know.but it's what I wanted:I just wanted to finally be normal.I want to raise our children without constantly looking over my shoulder,I want a normal quiet life and not one run by fear.he gently kissed my forehead,"I promise."he cupped my cheek.