Chapter 31

Casey's pov
Chuck and Noel gave me a new car to use for the race Kelly and I were going to in New Mexico."You know Casey,since you're a Toretto and all do you think you could enter the race for me?"Kelly asked as I got in my car,I rolled down my window."anything for a friend."i said,she cheered and clapped her hands.she then got in her car and began to drive,I drove after her.i took a deep breath and exhaled,this felt....I'm not sure how this feels.I feel calm and collected,happy even.but yet,I feel sad and homesick.do I really miss California that much?after hours and days of driving we finally made it to New Mexico,"Wow,what a place."I said to Kelly as we parked our cars.

Casey's pov
after hours and days of driving we finally made it to New Mexico,"Wow,what a place."I said to Kelly as we parked our cars."Yo Kelly!wassup girl!"this guy came up to us and greeted Kelly immediately,"show some respect Arin!don't you know who this is?"Kelly said as she pointed at me.Arin looked at me,"who the fuck is this?"he asked.she gasped,she slapped him."This is Casey Toretto idiot!"she said,everyone immediately looked at me and Kelly."Woah Casey Toretto...."some people whispered,"I get the feeling that my brother was here."i said to Kelly."He was,he beat Unity in a race."Arin said,"Unity was the best racer in New Mexico until your brother beat in her a race,giving him the title the best racer in New Mexico."Kelly explained to me.