Chapter 13

A/N
In this chapter I'm timeskipping to the barbecue because why not?it's my favorite scene in the movie,it's a really sweet scene in the movie!

Casey's pov
Barbecue to me,Mia,and Dom is like Thanksgiving.Thanksgiving is about spending time and being thankful for your family,and that's exactly what we have.after-....after dad died,Mia and I were scared.Dom was admittedly scared like us,but he knew exactly what to do.soon we met Jesse,he became like family to us.Soon after that we met Leon and Vince,then we met Letty.family is what brings us together,well that and Dom'a barbecuing skills."Take over the grill for me,will ya?"Dom said to Brian,handing him the metal spatula,"Letty,Leon,Vince,And Jesse must be here with the stuff we need."I said to Brian as Dom walked away."Case,I know you don't wanna talk about this now but-"Brian was cut off by Letty greeting me,"Hey Let."i said quickly.

After Dom took back control of the grill Brian,Mia,and I went inside to get the bowl of bread and beer for everyone."Casey I think we should tell Dom about us."Brian blurted out as I grabbed some of the beers,I froze and looked at him."And this is my cue to leave goodbye."Mia said,running back outside with the bowl of bread in her arms."But Bri,Dom just started to trust you!what if he freaks out?what if Vince tries to kill you?what-"he cut me off by holding my arms,"Casey,baby:look at me,I'm sure everything will go fine."he said."And if doesn't?"I asked,"then I'll drive."he said."Casey!Brian!where's the beer?"I heard Dom call out,"think about it?"Brian asked as we grabbed the beer.

I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS ALL NIGHT

IT'S NOW 12:57

I APOLOGIZE IF THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT SHORT LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER

I SWEAR THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A BIT LONGER THAN THIS ONE