Chapter 38

Casey's pov
Ive been back in LA for a while now,I'll miss my friends but I think my adventure was long enough.I've been occasionally getting calls from Dom but they were numbers that weren't traceable.Which is good,Dom is a smart man.I've been working in a car shop for a while,and I've been doing a pretty damn good job."Yo Casey!someone wants to talk to you!"I heard my boss Puck yell,I closed the front trunk of the car and walked towards Puck.he handed me the phone,"hello?"I answered the phone."Casey."I heard Dom's voice,I widened my eyes."Dom why are you calling me at work?why aren't you-"he cut me off,"Letty is dead."he said.i widened my eyes,"no....not her too...not Letty."I thought.

"I need your help,I already called Mia and she agreed."he began to explain."Ok,where are you?"I asked,"I'm at the beach,meet me there."he said.then the call ended,"What's popping?"Puck asked."I gotta go meet up with someone."I told him,"ok you go do that."he said."Wait you're allowing me to go?"I asked,"Well duh,I'm not some bossy boss,I'm a classy boss."he said."Thanks Puck."i said,I walked out of his office and out of the shop.i walked towards my car,(I got an upgrade in my journey)it was a Supra.but it wasn't like....it wasn't like Brian's Supra.i shook my head,"no....I can't think about him right now."I thought.i got in my car,started it,and drove off to the beach.it was the same beach that Brian and I used to go to,but why would Dom wanna meet here?