Chapter 45

Casey's pov"Faster Mia!"i said to Mia,we needed to get to Dom and Brian

Casey's pov
"Faster Mia!"i said to Mia,we needed to get to Dom and Brian.Braga was after them,"I'm going as fast as I can Case!"she said.i looked at the tanks,I immediately turned them."Ca-"we then went faster,"WOO!"I cheered as we went faster.we then saw a bunch of cars,Mia immediately parked the car.Mia and I got out of her car,"Dom!Brian!"we said.Mia ran towards Dom,who had no injuries,and I ran to Brian,who had injuries."Brian!how do you feel?"I asked,it was a stupid question,I know."Casey..."he began to say,"What is it Bri?"I asked."You know I would've won that race if Dom didn't cheat,right?"he said,I laughed,tears rolling down my cheeks."You hit your head hard."i said,he laughed then he winced in pain."Don't make me laugh."he said,I then gently kissed him.

As I helped him up we saw cop cars and helicopters,"shit,Dom you gotta get out of here!"i said.Dom didn't say anything,"Dom!"I said."I'm not gonna run,not this time."he said,we were all shocked."Dom...."Mia said,Dom hugged me and Mia."It's gonna be ok."he reassured us,he then looked at Brian."You take good care of my sister O'Conner."he said,"I will Dom."he said.

Timeskip!

I panted as Brian and I held hands and ran.I guess I should explain what the fuck is going on:well after getting Dom off of the prison bus he was on and going on a train heist,we were in Brazil running away from a cop named Hobbs and the favela.oh and there's one more thing that I didn't mention to Dom,Mia,and Brian.:Im pregnant,and I was going to tell them but...well the world just hates me for someone.Dom jumped out a window while me,Brian,and Mia jumped out a window across from the one Dom jumped out of.Have you ever wanted to know what being shot at feels like?well I'll tell you one thing,IT'S NOT FUN!IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL!!!

as we ran some favela members were in our way,Brian and I kicked them out of our way.we then found ourselves at the edge of a building,I looked around."the building below us will break our fall."i said to Brian and Mia,they nodded.we all held hands and backed up,we saw some favela coming.we immediately ran and jump,just like I said:the building broke our fall.we ended up going through a sewer,as we got out of the sewer we saw Dom.

"We have to split up,they'll be looking for us."Dom said,he turned and looked at us."I go alone,Mia and Casey you go with Brian."he said,"Dom we can't just split up!"i said."Casey's right,we're family."Mia said,"Dom's right,It'll be safer for-"looks like Now would be a good time to address the news."I'm pregnant."i said,no one said a word.i gulped,feeling a bit nervous.Brian then smiled and hugged me,I grinned and hugged him back."Dom."i said to Dom,he looked at me."Promise me We'll stick together?"I asked,he then smiled."Promise."he said,Mia and Dom then hugged me and Brian."The family just got bigger."Dom said,we all smiled.