Preview #1

Spirit is not your average 6 year old,well her name is literally Spirit.But also,she loves race cars.all the boys in the orphanage she's in always try to beat her in a race but her tiny orange car always wins.Spirit had gotten used to not being adopted,all of her friends had been adopted except for her.But soon,everything would change.Join Spirit's journey as the child of a celebrity,and see if anything will change.

Spirit's pov
"Children!time to get up!"ms.Keegan said,I yawned and slowly got down from my bunk.my bunk mate Jonesy was still asleep,I shook my head in disappointment."Jonesy wake up!"i said,shaking him.he groaned,"5 more minutes."he mumbled.i sighed,"I guess then you don't want this cookie."i said,taking a cookie out of my pocket.he immediately opened his eyes,"ok!ok!I'm up!"he said.i laughed and handed him the cookie,after he finished eating it I helped him onto his wheelchair.See Jonesy broke both of his legs in a fire,a house beam fell on his legs when he went to go save his dad.he's was supposed to get better by next year but it's now already next year,and he hasn't gotten better.ms.Keegan lifted Jonesy up and carried him downstairs,it my job to carry his wheelchair down the stairs.

That's all I'll show for now,but what do you think?is this good?please let me know,anyways:see you in the next chapter y'all!