Chapter 8

Casey's pov
As we drove back to his truck though we stopped at a red light."uhh,Casey?"he said,tapping my shoulder."what?"I said,looking as his direction.i gasped,Vince was next to our car.he didn't see us at first,which was a relief."Don't make a sound."i whispered to Brian,I anxiously looked at the light,waiting for it to turn green.as soon as it did I immediately stepped on the gas and drove faster,"Shit!Shit!Shit!"i said.we luckily made it to Brian's truck,Brian probably didn't notice this but Vince immediately noticed us as soon as the light turned green."wow,that was some drive huh?"Brian said,he was trying to lighten the mood.meanwhile I was freaking out,"heh,yeah it was."i said.he hugged me,"I'll call you when I get home,ok?"he said.i nodded,he then got in his red truck and drove off.

I nervously got in my car and began to drive home,Mia and Dom were probably worried about me.as soon as I parked near the house I sighed,I didn't move for 5 seconds.i flipped opened my phone,I had 7 missed calls from Dom and 49 texts from Mia(as well as Jesse,Leon,And Letty).i gulped,"do I dare to even walk in the house?"I thought.as I stepped out of the car and locked it I felt someone grab me,I immediately kicked them in the nuts."AH!"I heard Vince scream in pain,I turned around and saw Vince!He was the one that grabbed me!"What the fuck Vince?!"I exclaimed,shoving him."I should say the same thing to you!"he yelled,"I saw you driving with that guy!"he said as Dom and Mia ran out of the house.

"Casey!thank god you're ok!"she said,hugging me.Dom didn't say anything,"Are you ok?"Mia asked."I'm ok Mia,although Vince scared me half to death I'm ok."I reassured her,"what's going on?"Dom finally spoke."Casey was driving with that Brian guy!"Vince said,"then what's the problem?"Mia asked."She was the one driving!"Vince said,I got my license 1 year ago.i told Dom but he wasn't paying attention,only Mia congratulated me."Is this true Casey?"Dom asked,i gulped."yes sir."i said,I was practically shaking but I was trying my best to hide it.Dom touched my car,"who's car is this?"he asked.he seemed unusually calm,but I could sense the rage growing inside him.

"It's mine sir,Jesse and Leon helped me build it."I told the truth.Mia touched my shoulder in a reassuring way,"Casey.."she began to speak."why didn't you tell me?"Dom asked me,"I-I-I-"i stammered.i exhaled,"I tried to,but you were busy."I replied."who else knows?"he asked,I didn't say anything."who else knows?!"he was now yelling,"Mia knows!so does Jesse and Leon!as well as Brian!"I snapped and told the truth.i widened my eyes and immediately covered my mouth,Dom looked pissed."Get inside now."he muttered,"W-What are you going to do?"i asked."I'm taking this car back to Jesse and Leon."he said,"Dom don't."Mia said."Dom please don't do this!"I begged him,Vince grabbed my keys out of my pocket and handed them to Dom.

I was now pissed,I was trying to suppress any anger I had but now I was letting it all out."so....you and Mia can race and drive BUT I CANT?!"I exclaimed,"we care about you!you're our lit-"I cut him off."IM NOT A KID ANYMORE!I'M 22 YEARS OLD!"I yelled,I felt my phone ring.it was Brian,but I was in no mood to talk to him."Casey Jones Toretto you get inside right now!"Dom yelled,I then suddenly snapped.i immediately began to run,"Casey!come back!"Mia called out.i could hear Vince chase after me,but i was faster than him.it coincidentally began to rain,I groaned.i managed to find a place to keep me dry,i panted.i felt like I couldn't breath,I sighed,taking in deep breaths.i took out my phone from my pocket:"one missing call from-Brian"I clicked call back and put my phone on my ear.

"Casey?are you ok?you didn't answer me the first time I called you and I got worried."he immediately answered the phone,"I'm ok I-"I immediately cut myself off.i wasn't ok,I needed space from Dom and Mia.I couldn't call Jesse,Leon,or even Letty,they'd all tell Dom and Mia my location."Can I come see you?"I asked,"sure,is everything ok?"he asked."Y-Yep,everything is....peachy."i lied,Brian didn't speak for a second."Where are you?I'm coming to get you."he said,I looked around,"I think I'm near the store,I'm not sure though."I replied."Alright,I'm coming ok?"he said,"Ok."i said.he then ended the call,I sighed as I put my phone in my pocket.