Chapter 54

Casey's pov
I may have been kidnapped,but at least Kelly and Jack are safe.besides,these guys don't know what they just got themselves into,nobody messes with me,cause if they do they'd have to deal with Mia and Dom.i then heard the cargo door open,I punched one guy in the throat.i saw Letty,Brian,and Dom.Mia must be driving a car,as Dom and Letty beat the shit out of some guys Brian was struggling to fight Owen Shaw.i kicked him in the back,he turned around and saw me."I normally don't fight g-"I cut him off by socking him in the jaw,"I normally don't fight pussies."i said.he spit out some blood,he was about attack me but then Brian hit him on his head with a crowbar.

We quickly hugged,"Go!"Dom commanded,Brian grabbed my hand and led me to a red car.we immediately got in it and drove off the plane,which was still struggling to take off,I mean it is a heavy plane.everything happened so quickly,the plane then exploded.Dom was luckily not hurt at all,thank god.we then decided to have a barbecue at the old house,the front yard overgrew a bit but Brian and I were going to fix it up.we decided to move into the old house,Mia decided to take our house.Kelly joined the barbecue and got to know everyone,we showed Jack the garage and some other stuff.Tej and Roman were in charge of the grill,though if I'm being honest Dom and I should be in charge of the grill.

"Casey,Jack's first car better be a charger."Dom said,"I think you mean a skyline."Brian said.Dom laughed,"let's not fight about what his first car should be,although a skyline would be a good fit for him."i said.we then saw Hobbs,"Hey Casey you better hide your baby oil!"Roman joked."I'm just playin man."Roman said to Hobbs,"you better hide that big ass forehead."Hobbs said.Tej spit out his drink and laughed,Roman was not amused though.Hobbs came by to tell us that we were all free,which was the best news ever.after setting up the table Roman grabbed a chip and ate it,"first bite,he's got grace!house rules man,house rules."Brian said.