Chapter 18

Casey's pov
Brian then smirked,"well...we could do something else."he said."Wha-oh...ohhhhh,I get it."i said,cheekily grinning.we both stood up,grabbed our stuff and ran back to Brian's car.

Brian's pov
After driving to my place Casey and I immediately began to make out.i managed to close the door with my foot and threw my car keys on my coffee table,i lifted Casey upstairs and carried her to my room.i gently laid her down on my bed,as we continued to make out I felt Casey unbuckle my pants.i took off her shirt and bra while she pulled down my pants,I then took off her pants and underwear.i pulled down my boxers to reveal my dick,"wait!"Casey stopped me."What is it?"I asked,does she not want this anymore?"do you have protection?"she asked,i was a bit relieved."oh,right."I said as I opened my nightstand,I managed to find a condom.i ripped open the package with my teeth and slipped the condom on my dick,I then alined myself.

"Are you sure you want this?"I asked her,she nodded.once she gave me consent i slowly entered my dick in her entrance,she widened her eyes and moaned.Tears began to form in her eyes,"Are you ok?"I asked."I-I'm fine,keep going."she consented,i nodded.i slowly thrusted in and out of her,she panted and moaned each time."F-Faster."she said,"Are you sure?"I asked.she nodded,I nodded and went a bit faster.her moans got a bit louder,"F-Fuck!"she yelled.i immediately went a bit faster,I then came inside the condom.she moaned,we were both sweating.i slowly took my dick out of her entrance,I took the condom off my dick and threw it in the garbage.i then put the blanket on our bodies,she wrapped her arms around my back and rested her head on my chest.