Chapter 5

Casey's pov
After saying grace and finishing our breakfast we drove to the store,as Dom unlocked the shop Mia immediately put me on register duty.Dom immediately went to his office,Mia grabbed a box and began to restock a shelf.Meanwhile I was sitting behind the register bored out of my mind,I decided to play tic tac toe against myself.even when I'm playing that I lose against me,I sighed and threw out my tic tac toe bored into the trash can.i then saw Brian's red truck,my mood immediately changed.as he stepped out of his truck he immediately saw me and smiled,I blushed and smiled back."Well hello there stranger."I joked,"hello there."he said as I handed him the menu."How's the tuna sandwich today?"he asked,"same as the other 2 weeks you've asked."I replied.

"well then I'll have the tuna sandwich."he said,handing me the menu."do you want that with beer?"I asked,as usual he nodded.i gently grabbed the menu from his hands,I then handed him beer and the tuna sandwich.things were different this time though:Vince,Leon,Jesse,And Letty were here.i was nervous about them seeing Brian,I sighed."You excited?"he asked,"for what?"I asked,pretending not to know what he was talking about.he chuckled,"for our date next week."he said.i smiled,"I knew what you were talking about,and yes I am ready."i said.he smiled back,as he drank his beer the gang entered the store."What's up Casey!"Jesse greeted me,"not much,how are you Jesse?"I asked.