Chapter 70(FINAL CHAPTER...?)

Casey's pov
"So,this is how you guys do these barbecues?"Kelly asked,"yeah...In a way it's like tradition."i replied.everything had came to an end,we managed to get Roman and Tej out of space(they were only out there for two weeks and yet somehow managed to survive)and Jakob was gone.I understand why he left,maybe one day he'll come back.I hope he does,I feel like he could have the answers I need about our family."momma momma!"Jack called out,he ran towards me with Mimi and Brian(Dom's son)trailing behind him."uncle Togo taught us how to do a backflip!"he exclaimed,Mimi and Brian excitedly nodded."foods ready ya'll!"we heard Spits say,we all gathered at the table.Jack sat on Brian's lap while Mimi sat on my lap,"who wants to say Grace?"Dom asked."I think Casey should."Mia replied,I smiled.

We all held hands,i cleared my throat and closed my eyes."god,thank you not only for the food but for our growing family.I'm grateful that we're all together and all healthy,I know that we've all been through a lot of hardships but it's because of those hardships that we all have a closer relationship."I opened my eyes,"it's like Dom always says,we're not just friends:we're family."i said with a smile.Dom chuckled,"amen."we all said.we all let go and began to eat,Brian looked at me and smiled.I smiled back,managing to kiss him.

The end...?

Yeah I have some explaining to do