Chapter 57

Casey's pov
So we all got our cars ready and loaded up on the plane,I shared a car with Brian which was honestly ok.as the plane took off I get nervous,"You ok?"Brian asked."Yeah,sure...I'm peachy."I lied,"You're lying,you only say you're peachy when you're lying."he said.i gulped,he held my hand."It's going to ok Casey."he reassured me,"I hope you're right."i said.the plane then began to shook,"Hey Roman,you freaking out aren't you?"Tej asked Roman on the walkie talkie."No."Roman immediately replied,"yeah you are."Tej said."I said I'm fine."Roman said,he was totally freaking out."Listen man it takes a grown man to embrace his fears,"Tej said,I laughed."If you wanna cry you can cry."he said,"yo can you just chill out!"Roman said.

"Come on Roman this was your plan."I spoke into the walkie talkie,"No this was your plan!"he said.we then heard the alarm go off,the cargo door was opening,I immediately buckled up."Yo Roman,you need some fresh air?cause you about to get a whole lot of it."Tej said,"ok here we go!"Dom said.he then backed his car out and dropped,my eyes were widened."Just when you think it couldn't get any better."Brian said,he the backed the car out.we then dropped out of the plane,I felt my stomach drop."Woo!now we're moving."he said,"Ok this is really cool."I admitted."Well this was your plan."he said as Tej and Letty dropped out of the plane,"Did everyone get out?"I spoke into the walkie talkie.Tej sounded like he was freaking out a bit,but Letty seemed to be ok.

Roman was too chicken to drop with us,but luckily Tej knew this was going to happen.i then saw Roman's car flipping around in the air,Dom then released his parachute.i pressed the button and released our parachute,Tej and Letty did the same thing.once we got close to the road we released our parachutes and immediately began to drive on the road.i looked through the mirror and saw Roman was still floating in the air,"Aw shit."i said."Sit tight Roman we'll come back for you."Dom said through the walkie talkie,"This is not the plan!"Roman yelled through the walkie talkie.We still went through with the plan,Dom got Ramsey while Letty and I had to save Brian from falling off a cliff.