Chapter 10

Casey's pov
I slowly woke up,I was no longer on the floor but on a bed?oh no,did Dom and Mia find me?i looked around at my surroundings,"this isn't the house..."I thought.as I looked around I saw Brian sleeping against the wall,it then hit me:I'm in Brian's house!"Wait why is he sleeping on the floor?why isn't he sleeping on the bed with me?maybe he doesn't want to be awkward?"I thought,I then saw some clothes on a computer table."I'm just gonna assume that those are for me."i said as I gently got out of the bed,I walked towards the computer table and grabbed the clothes."I probably shouldn't change in here,what if he wakes up?then again,I don't know this house:I'd probably get lost if I tried looking for a bathroom to change in."I thought,I quickly looked at Brian who was still sleeping.

"Maybe if I do it quickly and quietly he won't wake up??"I thought,I quietly sighed.i began to take off my pants and replace them with the ones Brian prepared me,I looked at him."ok he's still asleep,doing good so far."I thought,I picked up the shirt."Well this is...a bit big."I thought.i shrugged and took off my shirt,not realizing Brian was slowly starting to wake up.as I put on the shirt I saw he was awake,and it looked like he was blushing.i widened my eyes and blushed in embarrassment,"uh,hey there."I greeted him.Hey don't judge me!what else was I supposed to say huh?he got up from the floor,"um,you look good."he complimented me.

"Why were you sleeping on the floor?"i immediately asked him,I needed an answer for that question."I just thought-Um-uh-"he was stammered,I crossed my arms and smiled."I didn't want to freak you out ya know?"he was pretty bad at trying to come up with an explanation,I laughed and messed up his hair a bit.he grinned,"what's really going on?"he asked.he gulped and scratched the back of his head,"well-I-Uh-"he stammered.he shook his head and sighed,"Mia called me last night."he confessed.my face when from smiling to sad,"oh..."I said."B-But don't worry!i didn't tell her where you were!"he reassured me,it didn't feel reassuring."she also told me..."he trailed off,"what else could she have possibly told you?"I asked.

Brian looked down,then he looked at me."she told me you like you."he said,I blushed in embarrassment.i buried my face in my hands,"Why Mia..."I mumbled.he gently grabbed my hands,"Hey,it's ok."he said."It is?"I asked,he nodded."It's ok cause...I like you too."he admitted,he was blushing."You do?"I asked,"Yeah,I do."he replied.i couldn't believe it,well actually I could believe it.He's been flirting with me the moment he met me,and I'll admit it:we've connected.i hesitated,"I should probably go back home,shouldn't I?"i said."that's your decision to make Case."he said,I thought about it for a minute."ok,I'm gonna go back home:but you're coming with me."I decided,he smiled.

"Good choice Casey."he said,I smirked."This is also a good choice."i said,before Brian could say anything I kissed him.he immediately kissed back,putting his hands on my waist.we stopped to breath,we stared at each other."So,are we...dating?"he asked,I giggled."yes,we're dating."i said,I leaned my forehead against his forehead."Good,I like that."he said,"me too."I agreed.