Chapter 12

Casey's pov
Today was the race,after weeks of thinking I had decided to just watch the race with Jesse,Leon,Vince,Mia,And Letty.However Dom and Brian we're still entering the race,now Dom is very competitive when it comes to street racing:so that makes me worried for Brian.everyone was betting on who would win,everyone betted on Dom while some people betted on Brian."This race is gonna be awesome!"Jesse said as all of the cars lined up,"You think Brian will be ok?"Mia asked."I guarantee that Dom probably won't spare him."i said,as soon as I said that the race began.everyone was cheering,but I was praying."god please tell Dom to spare Brian,I know it's a street race and stuff but come on man!"I prayed,but of course:Dom won.

"COPS ARE COMING!SCATTER!"a guy yelled,we all freaked out and got in our cars.Mia got in my car,"go!go!go!"she yelled as I started the car.i immediately hit the car and began to drive,the adrenaline in my blood kicked in as all of my focus was on the road."Where's Dom?"Mia asked,panicking.I didn't have anytime to quickly look at her,"He's probably with Brian or something!"i said."WATCH OUT!"She yelled,I made a sharp turn around the corner.we made it home,as I parked the car we both looked at each other."That.was.awesome."she said to me,"Really?"I asked."Oh yeah."she said,"if you did that in a street race,you'd win."she added.

This chapter wasn't that long surprisingly