Chapter 35

Casey's pov
I've decided to come back home:I've been feeling homesick and I hated that feeling,a lot.plus Detroit wasn't even that cool,people are right.it was a long,tiring drive.as I occasionally stopped by motels to rest I would occasionally get some calls from my new friends,Kelly was the first one to call me.she was just checking up on me,but I reassured her and told me that I was going home.she told me that she was proud of me and told me that I was making a good decision,Sal was next to call me.well,Sal wasn't technically calling me.Togo missed me a lot so Sal called me for him,Togo said he missed me a lot and wanted me to visit.i contemplated about it for a while but said yes,looks like my journey back home would take a detour.

"Casey's back!"Togo cheered as I parked my car near Sal's garage.as I got out of my car Togo hugged my leg,"I missed you a lot Casey!"he said."i missed you too Togo."I admitted,"welcome back Casey!"Spits said."How long are you staying?"Hansen asked,"Maybe a week?"I said."Can you stay forever?"Togo asked,his eyes glimmered.i felt awful,but I knew I needed to go home."I may stay for a while,but not forever.i miss my sister,plus I miss California beaches."i said,"I'll accept that."Sal said."Casey!you're back!"Lewis and Guy noticed me,are these guys fucking stupid??