Chapter 50

Casey's pov
"Damn Casey,you're livin the good life."Kelly said."Don't worry Brian,I swear I'll protect Casey and Jack."Kelly said to Brian,he smiled."Thanks Kelly."he said,she happily grinned.Mia hugged me and Jack,who was in my arms."Watch him for me."i said to Mia,"Don't worry Casey,I promise I'll bring back Brian unscathed."she said."Kelly could you hold Jack for a minute?"I asked Kelly,"sure!"she replied.i handed her Jack,I then walked towards Brian."I don't wanna leave you."he said,I placed my hand on his cheek."Hey,Hey,it's gonna be ok."i said,he looked at me.

We then kissed,"i love you so much Casey."he said."I love you too Brian."i said,"Guys I don't want to intervene but it's time to go."Mia jumped in.Brian and I quickly hugged,he then walked off to his car.Brian,Dom,and Mia then drove off."So what exactly are they doing?"Kelly asked,handing me back Jack."It's a long story."I told her as we walked to the house,"Well I wanna know,I mean I am protecting you and all."she said.i chuckled,"alright."I said.when I was done with the story all Kelly could say was,"Damn...."I laughed."So Brian,Dom,and Mia are trying to find out if Letty really is alive?"she asked,I nodded."They'll probably have to assemble the crew again."i said,"and the crew is the same crew that helped you get rich?"she asked."Yep."I replied,"that's badass."she said.