Chapter 21

Casey's pov
It's been a while since Mia and I'm conversation about whether or not I tell Dom about me and Brian.i was going to tell him today but he needed to do a thing with Mia,Vince,and Brian.i decided to go for a drive,since I had nothing better to do.as soon as I got behind the wheel the adrenaline kicked in,I immediately stepped on the gas and drove off.i luckily managed to make it to the race tracks,they always allowed Dom to practice driving there so I figured I'd practice there too.once they let me in i immediately drove onto the tracks,I gripped onto the steering wheel tightly.i then hit the gas again and began to drive,making sharp turns.i then stopped to take a break,"What a rush!"I thought.

I then got a text from Mia:

Mia:Where are you?

Casey:at the racetrack,why?

Casey:is something wrong?

Mia:...

Casey:Mia What happened?is everything ok?

Mia:Vince got hurt

I didn't really care for Vince that much but I was still a tiny bit concerned

Casey:is he ok?

Mia:He's fine....

Something was definitely up,I could tell

Casey:what's wrong?

Mia:...

Casey:Mia answer me

I closed my phone and immediately drove back home.i quickly parked my car and stepped out the car,Dom looked pissed and Mia looked upset.but I didn't see Brian and I'm assuming Vince must be in the hospital,"guys?whats going on?"I asked.Mia looked at me,her eyes glimmering.Dom looked so pissed,he had some blood on his shirt,"must be Vince's."I thought."Casey....you're not gonna like what I'm about to tell you."Mia said,"Mia what is it?"I asked.i was starting to get worried,"Brian...Brian is a cop."Dom said.i widened my eyes,"W-What?"i said.Mia walked towards me but I took a step back,"His real name is Brian O'Conner,he was an undercover cop this whole time."Mia explained.

I covered my mouth,all this time...Brian was an undercover cop?!"No....No....No...."I mumbled under my breath,I was shaking."Casey-"I cut Mia off,"No you guys are lying!Brian would-Brian would've told me!"i tried to make up an excuse for him."Look at the facts Casey!open your eyes!"Dom yelled,I gripped onto my hair.i refused to believe what I heard,I immediately got in my car."Casey!"I heard Mia and Dom yell as I drove off,I was driving to the beach.as I parked my car I saw Brian leaning against a tree,"Brian!"I called out his name.he didn't move at all,he looked sad."Is it true?"I asked,I walked towards him.he didn't answer my question,"Brian tell me it isn't true!"I said.he slowly looked up and looked at me,tears were actually rolling down his cheeks.

I widened my eyes,"so what Mia and Dom told me is true?you're an undercover cop?"I asked."I'm sorry I lied to you."Brian said,he walked towards me but I backed away.i had so many mixed emotions:i was angry,but I was also so upset."Do you even love me?"I asked,tears streaming down my face."Casey-"I cut him off,"cause of you love me you would've told me yourself that you were an undercover cop!"i was now pissed off."I couldn't blow my cover!"he protested,I laughed."Was our love even real?or were you just using me?"I asked,I never thought I'd have to ask that but clearly I did."Casey...I'd never use you,I do love you,I really do."he said,he placed his hand on my arm.