Chapter 36

Casey's pov
I decided to take Togo out for some ice cream,I needed to take my mind off of the dream I had of Brian last night."I want Chocolate and vanilla!"Togo said to the ice cream man,"and I'll have Strawberry."i said.after paying for the ice cream we ate our ice cream while walking down the street,"how hot is the sun in California?"Togo asked.he held my finger,"Yeah,but the beaches make up for it."I replied."I bet the street races there are good."he said,"oh they are,trust me."i said.he happily smiled and continued to eat his ice cream,"Casey,do you think I'll be a good street racer?"he asked as we got to my car.

"I'm sure you will be Togo."I said as I buckled him in his seat,I then got in the driver's seat and began to drive.i immediately took a sharp turn and stopped the car and saw Lewis and Guy getting beat up again,"oh no!"Togo said.he immediately covered his eyes,i furrowed my eyebrows."Togo,go get backup."i said,Togo nodded and unbuckled himself.he ran out of the car and down the street,I walked towards the people beating up Lewis and Guy,"Yo!leave them alone!"I yelled.the people turned around and saw me,they dropped Lewis and Guy."Well,well,if it isn't Casey Toretto."one of the guys said,oh for fucks sake:Lewis and Guy must've told these guys about me.