Chapter 34

Casey's pov
As Logan and I finished up the Nissan Skyline Kelly walked in the room,"Casey,there's someone on the phone who wants to talk to you."she said.i got up and wiped the sweat off my forehead,"you take the call Case,I'm almost done anyways."Logan said."Thanks Logan."i said,I followed Kelly to her office.she handed me the phone,"Hello?"I answered the phone."Casey,it's me."Dom said,I widened my eyes."Dom?how did you find out where I am?"I asked,"I have my ways Case,plus we're family."he said."That doesn't fully answer my question but I'll take it."i said,"is that Dom?"Kelly mouthed.i nodded,she gave me a thumbs up.she then left the room,"how have you been?"he asked.

"I've been good,I'm going to Detroit soon."I said,"why Detroit?"he asked.i chuckled,"I heard there's a lot of spooky shit there,plus I wanna see if it really looks abandoned."I replied."Stay safe,I heard there's a lot of crazies there."he said,"I will."i said."How have you been?"I asked,"I've been ok,it's not easy being on the run though.I miss you and Mia,I miss home."he admitted.i exhaled,"I know Dom,But you gotta stay strong."i said."Casey?"he said,"yeah?"i said.

"Call Mia for me would ya?she misses you a lot."he said,I chuckled."I will."i said,he didn't speak for a while."I gotta go now Casey,I love you."he said,"I-"then the call ended.i sighed,"You ok?"Kelly asked."I feel homesick."I admitted,"you can go home you know."Kelly said.i shook my head,"I gotta finish my adventure."I told her."I have so much respect for you Casey Toretto."she said,I grinned.