Chapter 46

Casey's pov
"Have you thought of names yet?whats the gender?"Mia was asking me a million questions while Dom and Brian were calling some people,apparently they were assembling a team.what for?well Brian and Dom didn't tell me or Mia yet so I'm not sure,"Mia I'm in my first trimester."I replied."well still,did you think of names yet?"she asked,I sighed."I've been thinking about the fact that we're being hunted down."i said,"you shouldn't stress about that,and you may wanna be a bit more careful."she said."ok ladies,the team has been assembled."Dom said,"why exactly do we need a team?are we pulling off a heist that would require more people?"i asked."yes."Brian said,"oh...ok then."I thought."What exactly is the heist?"Mia asked,"we're gonna steal Reyes' money."Dom explained.

"Like...all of it?"I asked,"an entire vault."Brian said.my jaw dropped,Mia closed it."Yeah we definitely need a team if we're gonna pull this off."Mia said,"yeah,what she said."I agreed with Mia."they'll be here tomorrow,so you'll be making some new friends Casey."Dom said,oh course.The crew that Dom and Brian made consists of people I don't know,unless Giselle and Han are coming back.Cause I only know Han and Giselle,we managed to find a place to sleep.Who would've thought that Brazil had some nice motels,Oh...right.I forgot to mention we're in Brazil now,well now you know!as I sat on the bed that I was sharing with Brian I saw him walk in the room,he sat beside me.

"How are you feeling?"he asked."I've been better."I replied,we stared at each other for a while."Are you ok?"I asked,He was silent for a bit."I don't wanna be a shitty dad."he finally spoke,I was confused."Who said you were gonna be a shitty dad?"i asked,"It's just that...I can't even remember what my dad looks like.I don't want for our kid,I want them to live a normal life."he explained.i placed my hands on his cheeks,"Brian O'Conner,you listen to me and you listen good.I think you'll be the best dad in the world,you care about me so much,and I know you'll care about our baby as well."i said.he gently kissed me,"I love you."he said."I love you too."I replied,he placed his hand on my stomach.