Chapter 42

Casey's pov
"Where are we?"i asked Dom,"We're looking for a guy named Braga."Dom said.we were this weird looking club,now I don't go to that many clubs but this place looked more like a mansion then a club.i noticed this one girl looking at me,i gulped."What is it?"Brian asked,he saw I looked nervous."That girl is staring at me."i said,Mia and Brian looked at her.the girl looked away,"Huh,that was weird."Mia said."What?"Dom asked,"some girl was staring at Casey."Mia said to Dom."Hello."I jumped a bit,the girl was now near us!"I'm Giselle."she introduced herself,"uhh,hi.Im Casey,these are my siblings Mia and Do-"she cut me off.

"I know who you all are."she said,"ok this is just freaky."I thought."If you know us then you know who we're looking for."Dom said to her,she nodded."You're looking for Braga."she said,"woah you're good at that,are you psychic?"I asked."I'm not."she replied,she then looked back at Dom."I can take you all to him,follow me."she said,I looked at Mia.i shrugged my shoulders as we followed Giselle,"I got a bad feeling about this,I wish I brought my baseball bat."i whispered to Brian and Mia."You carry a baseball bat with you?"Mia asked,I nodded."You never know who could be coming at you when you're walking home at night!"i said,feeling a bit proud.

"Braga,these people want to talk to you."Giselle said to some guy,"Dom and Brian should probably do all the talking."Mia said.It's like she knew I was going to talk as well,I immediately kept my mouth shut.after chatting for what felt like forever,Braga mentioned a race."Race?"I finally spoke,Mia pinched my arm."Are you interested?"Braga asked me,Dom,and Brian."Maybe,what's the prize?"I asked,Mia facepalmed."you're part of my crew if you win."he said,"We'll enter."Dom said."Yeah."Brian said,Mia looked worried.she grabbed my arm and led me away from them,"Casey are you nuts?!"she asked.i scratched my head,"probably."i said.Mia sighed,"you better hope the people competing go easy on you."Mia said.

At the race...

Casey's pov
I added some tanks into my car just like Dom and Brian.this was the key to finding out what happened to Letty,I got in my car and buckled up.i lined up with the rest of the cars,I was coincidentally in between Dom and Brian.i first looked at Dom,who was looking at the road.I then looked at Brian,who was also looking at me.i gave him a reassuring nod,he then smiled and looked at the road.i then looked at the road as well,I gripped onto the steering wheel tightly.