Chapter 49

Casey's pov
Brian and I were outside playing with our son Jack while Mia made some food,as Brian threw the paper airplane he made we saw Dom's car."Hey Dom."I greeted him as he got out of his car,"Hey Casey,Hey Brian."he greeted us.he sat beside me,he saw Jack holding a blue toy car."This is more better for him."Dom said,holding a toy Dodge Charger car,I chuckled."I need to talk to Brian alone."he said to me,I nodded.i lifted up Jack,"I'll be right back."i said to them.i then carried Jack inside,"Mia the food smells good!"i said as I walked upstairs."Thanks!"she said,I gently placed Jack in his crib.he cooed,I turned on one of the baby monitors and took it with me.

"Jack is in his nursery."i said to Mia,I placed the baby monitor beside her."Where are you going?"she asked,"Dom's here."I told her."Tell him I said hi."he requested,"I will."i said.i then walked out of the house,I saw Brian holding a yellow envelope.It had a picture of Letty inside it,"I need Brian to help me find out if Letty is really alive."Dom said to me.i placed my hands on Brian's shoulders,"You two should do it,plus it would put me at ease knowing you two are together."i said.Brian held my hand,"Take Mia with you,I'll stay here with Jack."i said."Are you guys gonna be ok?"Brian asked,"Don't worry Bri,I got a friend who can protect me and Jack."I told him.