Chapter 52

Mia's pov
I was thinking about Casey,I sighed."Everything ok?"Giselle asked,she probably could tell I was worried."I'm just wondering what Casey is doing."i said,"Why don't you call her?"she asked."Because Casey told me to call Incase something bad happened."I said,"ah,I see."she said."I just hope she's doing ok."i said,"why didn't she come along?"she asked."I'm not sure,I could've watched Jack for her...maybe she just wanted to be with her child."i said,"that could be a reason."she said."plus she told me to keep an eye on Brian and make sure he comes back unscathed."I added,"she probably would've thought this was a cool heist."Han said.

"Man if she was here she'd love this."Roman said,"she'd probably love all of these cars."Tej said."If she were here she'd probably not slack off."Dom said,he was right.Casey would be so focused on improving the cars with Tej,"Maybe I should call her."i said."I can do it."Brian said,"Thank's Brian."i said.

Brian's pov
I decided to call Casey,well I didn't decide.I wanted to call her,I missed her."Hey Bri,is everything ok?"she asked,"Yeah,we're prepping the cars and everything.Hobbs told us our mission,so now we're getting ready."I explained."At least you're ok."she said,"I miss you Case."i said."I miss you too Bri,Jack missed you too.But you gotta do this,you gotta make our family whole again."she said,she's right."I love you."i said,"I love you too Brian,oh and Kelly says hi."she added.i chuckled,"tell her I said hi."i said."I will."She said,then she ended the call."How is she?"Mia asked,"she's fine."I replied.