Chapter 7

Casey's pov
As soon as I got my car from Leon I immediately drove to the beach,as I stepped out of my car I saw Brian sitting on the sand and looking at the ocean.i began to walk towards,I sat beside him."hey."he greeted me,"Hey."i said,not looking at him."the waves looked calm today."I pointed out,"Yeah,they do."he said.we sat there,not saying a word,just....staring at the ocean.i sighed,"there's a street race happening in two weeks.Dom is entering it,I'm telling you all of this because I'm entering too."I confessed."Isn't street racing illegal?"he asked,"isn't it fun to drive?"I asked."Fair point."he said.i looked down at my hand,the sand felt so soft.i exhaled,I felt Brian hold my hand."Hey,you ok?"he asked,"I'm just a bit tired,my brain hurts a bit from always working at the register."I told him.

"How come Mia doesn't take over register?"he asked.i blushed and looked away,"I-I'm just trying to be a good sister."i lied.he didn't say anything else,"do you wanna go for a drive?"I asked him."that was out of the blue."he pointed out,"Yeah well...I'm just in the mood to drive,I guess you could say it's in my blood."i said.i stood up,wiping off any sand that was on me.he stood up as well,copying what I did."You know what?we should go for a drive."he said,I smiled."That's the spirit!"i said,lighting hitting his shoulder."Wait,which car should we take?"he asked,"shit,you're right."i said.i scratched my chin,"if we take my car,someone will most likely take your truck.and if we take your truck,Jesse and Leon will find out about it and take my car back."i said.

"Why don't we just go for a quick drive in your car?then we'll come back here,I guarantee my truck will still be here."Brian suggested.i smiled,"not bad Splinter."i said.he chuckled,"I guess you could say I'm pretty good at making plans."he said.i laughed,we then ran to my car.as soon as we got in I buckled up and started the car,"you should know,we Toretto's are pretty good drivers."I warned him."Well then I guess I'm in for a show."he said,buckling up.i grinned and began to drive,i was concentrated on the road.i occasionally kept glancing at Brian,who was staring at me the whole time.i wasn't surprised,Toretto's have incredible driving skills.