Chapter 63

Casey's pov
"daddy?"Jack said,tugging on Brian's shirt."Yeah bud?"Brian said,bending down to Jack's height."can we go to the beach?"he asked,Brian looked at me.i nodded,Brian looked at Jack with a smile."Sure bud."he said,"Yay!"Jack cheered.Brian lifted him and took him to the car,Dom walked up to me."You ready to finally leave behind our old life?"he asked me,"I haven't relaxed in years,I think I am ready."I admitted."you deserve it Case,you both deserve it."Dom said,"thanks Dom."i said.

At the beach...

Brian's pov
I was playing tag with Jack,Casey eventually caught him for me.he giggled as I lifted him up and spun him a bit,we looked the the ocean."The waves look calm."Casey said,I looked at her and smiled."sound familiar?"I asked her,she looked at me and smiled."It does."she said,"Where is uncle Dom going?"Jack asked.i turned around and saw Dom was leaving,"Go."Casey said.i turned and looked at her,"go for one last ride with him."she said.i smiled and nodded,as I drove I was right next to Dom.i rolled down my window,"Hey,"I got Dom's attention.he saw me and looked shocked,"thought you could leave without saying goodbye?"I asked.he then smiled,I smiled and looked at the road.

For Paul Walker

Don't worry guys the story isn't over yet!

While Brian and Casey weren't in F8,they're definitely in F9b