Chapter 23

Casey's pov
Mia was staying home and still running the shop,Dom was now on the run but Mia and I still managed to say goodbye to him,as for Brian...I haven't spoken to him at all yet.you're probably wondering about me,well...I think it's finally time for me to have my own life.as i filled up gas in my car I looked at the road,i exhaled.after paying for the gas I was back on the road.I'm not sure what I'll encounter,maybe I'll meet bad people and maybe I'll meet good people.hopefully wherever I go,a street race will be happening:and you bet your ass I'm entering it.I've always wanted to travel,so I guess my first stop is Arizona.I mean it's hot like California,so I'm already in my comfort zone.plus I hear street races there are awesome!

My phone kept ringing,I was too focused on the road to check who was calling me.If it was Mia then she wouldn't be calling me so much,it wouldn't be Dom either.could it be Letty?or Vince?or even Leon?i sighed,I still had Jesse's bandana around my neck.i miss him a lot,he was like a little brother to us...i shook my head and focused on the road,but my mind was still on Brian.I don't know why,a part of me still loved him but also he lied to me,ugh why is love so confusing?!i ended up stopping by motels to rest,but soon enough:I made it to Arizona.it was just what I expected it to be,I didn't actually really expect much at all.i decided to check my phone,I had a lot of missed calls and texts from Brian.i hesitated,then I put my phone back in my pocket.