Chapter 1- Characters/aesthetics

This story deals with infertility, miscarriages, eating disorders, grooming and sexual assault/ rape if this is something that triggers you I wouldn't recommend reading.

Amara Ricci

Giovanni Moretti

Giovanni Moretti

Playlist:

Playlist:

Prologue:GiovanniShe's asleep

Prologue:
Giovanni
She's asleep.

I pull my jeans and sweater back on. I glance back at this girl, I didn't even get her name.

Oh well.

But she is the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on.

Merry Christmas I guess.

I step out of the hotel room and look from side to side to check if anyone saw me leave this room.

I head downstairs to the lobby.

When I get down there Matteo is pacing.

Fuck! I was supposed to be looking for Amara. Whoops.

"Did you find her?" Matteo asks and I shake my head.

"Oh my God, she always comes to this hotel when they argue. Fuck sake." He starts pacing again but starts ringing someone on his phone.

"Finally!" He shouts.

"Where are you? Gio and I have been looking for you." He sits down on a sofa.

I haven't been looking for anyone. I started looking for Amara in a bar and then well this girl. She was beautiful and oh my god, she was the best lay I've ever had. I don't think I'll get over how good she was.

She took me to her hotel room and gave me head in the elevator. It was the best.

"Alright, we're in the lobby, hurry up. No I won't take you home if you don't want to go there. You can stay at mine. Yes. Hurry." He slips his phone back in his pocket and I just sigh and lean against the wall.

When the elevator pings Matteo stands up and heads over to it.

"You look rough." Matteo says and I turn to see who he's talking to.

"I was busy." Someone says.

My eyes widen as I see her. The girl that I just slept with.

"Fuck sake Amara, there's some things you can keep from me." Matteo cringes.

"Let's go. Gio I've got to drop Amara off before I can take you back, is that okay?" Matteo asks.

I stare at Amara. When did she grow up? Oh my god. I can't believe I slept with her.

"Giovanni, it's nice to see you. What's it been? Four years?" Amara asks with a huge grin.

"I think." My mind is completely blank. Jax's little cousin. MATTEO'S LITTLE TWIN SISTER. Fuck I'm in trouble.

Amara hugs me and leans up to my ear.

"A kiss goodbye would of sufficed." She whispers.

"How do you know I didn't?" I offer.

"I pretend to be asleep when I want people to leave." She taps my back as she pulls back from the hug.

She struts infront of Matteo and I out to Matteo's car.

All that's left is the sound of her heels against the tile floor and a ringing in my ears.

"Are you sure that's your sister?" I ask Matteo.

Amara was a quiet kid. Now she's strutting around a hotel after arguing with her parents till they were blue in the face.

"Yep." Matteo sighs. "I've got my hands full with her." He pushes open the gold hotel door.

Amara is leant against the front of Matteo's car flirting with some guy. He's hanging onto every word she says.

Amara takes the guys pen and writes on the inside of his hand. She hands him back his pen with a smirk on her face.

She leans up and places a kiss to his lips.

"Oh for fuck sake!" Matteo shouts. "Ehi! Scendi da mia sorella!" He shouts at them.

Amara pulls back and runs a finger over her lips. She smiles and walks over to the car door.

Before she can open it the guy she just kissed follows her and opens the door for her.

"Grazie." She smiles and slides into the car. "Chiamami." She shuts the car door and I watch him step back from the car.

I get into the front seat as Matteo gets into the drivers seat.

"Did you actually give him your number?" I ask and she laughs.

"No." She looks out the window with a grin. "I gave him Matteo's. I don't have my number memorized. The only number I have memorized is Matteo's." She smiles.

"Are you kidding me? Again! This isn't funny you need to stop!" Matteo sighs.