Chapter 30

Giovanni- Now
"How do you know it was her?" I ask sitting opposite two guys.

I'm at my office in the warehouse, more reinforcements here, anything bad that happens isn't as bad happening here as it is at the office downtown.

"Because I'm not a fucking idiot." One of them tell me.

"That's not a good enough answer." I glare at him.

Rocco isn't far behind me.

Matteo is at home with Amara. She's not really talking or eating she's like gone back in time.

I can defend myself but the two of them are here and they're angry and I just need to make sure they don't pull any sly shit.

"I saw her name in a magazine. Best dressed at some ball." One of them answers.

Lara's ball.

Last year Amara got voted best dressed by the media and everyone was obsessed. It was in a bunch of news articles and magazines.

Fuck sake.

"Id recognise her face anywhere." He adds.

I nod slowly.

"His house was a shrine to her, he was so in love with her." He tells me, I don't know if he's trying to get a rise out of me or if he's just being honest.

I hope it's the first one.

"It was kinda weird, there was bunch of photos of her when she was young." The other guy says.

This started when she was young.

"Yeah I'm not surprised, he was a sick fuck." I tell them.

"Do you know the full story?" The first guy asks. He won't give me his name.

"I do." I tell him.

"Then I'll tell you that my name is Dario. I've had sex with your wife. Many times." He admits.

He's going to die. I'm going to kill him.

"What one are you?" I ask.

"Depends what she's told you." He raises an eyebrow.

This guy is old. I'm talking like 50 years old at least.

"Everything." I raise an eyebrow back.

"I was the first guy that ha dato a tua moglie l'anale."

He's dead.

"Which one are you?" I ask to the other guy.

"I'm the son." That means nothing to me.

"She didn't tell you about me?"

Oh what the fuck is going on.

This guy is older than me so I know he's not her son.

"She didn't know. We've been over this." Dario shakes his head at the other.

"Who's son?" I ask.

"Angelo's."

He has a son older than Amara yet he still went there with her.

"Okay so whilst we're here you both can answer my questions." I glare between the both of them.

"Why her?" I ask.

"Never told me." His son shrugs.

"She kissed him on her 12th birthday. He become... infatuated." I'm going to throw up. Like seriously throw up.

12 years old? She was a baby?

Well not a baby but so young.

I'm glad Matteo killed him.