Chapter 34

Amara- Now
I should go over there.

I should.

Gio is being brave? Why can't I?

They are our best friends and just the thought of seeing them or that baby makes me want to curl up in a ball and stay there.

I feel so bad they aren't angry, they aren't even putting pressure in us but the pressure is still there.

Since their baby came we haven't been having sex as frequently. We should, but we haven't.

"Babe!" Gio shouts as he enters our house.

I'm stood watching the garden.

My garden is big, I love it, we have a gardener come and take care of it. It's so pretty.

"Hey, mom coeur." He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Hi." I turn my head to kiss him.

We both turn back to look out at our garden.

"You okay?" He asks and I nod but yawn.

"I'm tired, I might go for a nap." I tell him.

"Can I come?" He asks, nestling his head in my neck.

"You don't have work?" I ask. He normally works all day and like all night.

"Not till tonight. I have time to nap with my wife." He kisses my neck then steps back.

He takes my hand and leads me upstairs to our bedroom.

I change out of my clothes and climb into bed in my underwear, Gio does the same.

Once we're in bed, he spoons me and keeps his head in my neck. He kisses me and keeps his hands against my stomach.

"I love you." He repeats four times till he falls asleep.

I squeeze his hand and fall asleep too.

****
I put my earrings in and then glance at myself in my closet mirror again.

It's okay. I look good.

I head out of the closet and run a hand over my dress before doing a spin.

"Oh beautiful." Gio stands up from where he was sat and makes his way over to me.

He kisses my cheek and then spins me around again.

"Do you like my dress?" I ask and he nods.

"I love it. You look phenomenal." He kisses me lightly, careful not to get my lipstick on him.

"Can I drive?" I ask and he glances down at my heels.

"I can drive in heels!" I declare.

"Fine." He nods. "What car?" He asks taking us out of the bedroom and we head to our garage.

When I first moved to New York I found it very hard and as Gio and I got closer we actually bonded over fast cars.

He would take me out in all his different cars and drive around for hours, sometimes fast, sometimes slow and I would stick my head out and just take it all in. Sometimes he also just let me drive them which made me very happy.

I have three cars, my Porsche, my Ferrari and my Range Rover. All from the courtesy of Gio.

He got me the Porsche (my favourite) for my birthday and it's so pretty and I just love driving it it's amazing.

The Ferrari was a wedding present.

The Range was actually a car he got me so he knew I wasn't recklessly driving all the time, he thinks it's safer than the other two. This tends to be the car I drive the most.

Gio actually has 5 more cars that are all his. His Jeep (his pride and joy), a Ferrari sf90 (matching with mine, mines red and his black), a Tesla, a Lamborghini and an Audi. He loves his cars.

"My Ferrari." I tell him. He grabs the keys then slides them into my hands.

I sit in the drivers seat and smile, I kiss the wheel and hand Gio my purse. It's a habit I picked up from him. He kisses the wheel of his Jeep, a lot.

I put my belt on and start the car up as I drive out of the garage,

I smile over at Gio, just quickly and then keep my focus on the road.

When we get to the club, I park the car and then climb out of the car. Gio comes round to my side and hands me my purse.

He smiles and leans down to kiss me.

We head into the club, his arm around my waist.

We head through to his office.

Our normal orders get brought in straight away but shake my head and push it back towards the server.

Gio pulls me onto his lap and sighs as I curl into him.

"You not drinking?" He asks and I shake my head. I'm not. Gio doesn't like who I become when I'm drunk and I'm trying to be healthier to get pregnant.

"How come?" He asks.

"I want to have a baby, really bad." I tell him.

He nods and kisses my cheek.

"We'll have a baby." He confirms.

He picks me up and takes me over to sofa. When he sits down, he places my legs on either side of him.

"Right now?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Do you want to?" He asks.

I do.

I nod and push his hands under my dress.

"Shit." He groans as I let out a gasp. "You're not wearing any panties." He points out.

"The dress is to tight." I tell him.

He nods and quickly kisses me. He flips us so I'm under him and lying down. It's mainly so people don't see me.

The amount of times we've had sex on this sofa and Jax or my brother or Rocco or Lara have walked in his honestly alarming.

Most of the time they don't tend to be alone, so with Gio on top, people will see him but not me and he'd rather that apparently.

"Let's make a baby." He kisses my jaw.

****
I'm just dancing.

Gio has a meeting and honestly it was boring so I decided to entertain myself, I've always enjoyed dancing.

Dom isn't far from me, this club is very secure, Gio is just very paranoid.

A guy tries to touch me, I punch him and quickly head back to Gio's office. I'm too sober to be dealing with those kind of men . I have no trouble putting anyone in their place for touching me or anyone else I'm just nod in the mood tonight.

I head back into Gio's office, where he's still having his meeting.

He watches as I sit in the sofa and just focus on literally anything. The clock, the type of wood the chairs are, the desk, his laptop, Gio, Gio's eyes, Gio's watch, my shoes, my phone-

"Alright." Gio shakes some hands and says some goodbyes before the guys head out of his office.

Once they're gone I find myself back in his lap whilst he writes a few things and sends off some emails.

"You ready to go home?" He asks after about a half an hour.

Gio did used to be a lot more fun, he doesn't dance anymore. He's got a lot more to lose by being a right hand.

Once we're walking through the club, Gio spins me around then pulls me into him, that's the only thing that classed as dancing as we leave.

We head towards the exit and back towards my car.

He does makeup for it when we get home though.

We dance around the kitchen for hours which is nice. It does make up for it a lot more because it always has meant more when it's private then when it's public. I understand why he can't do it in public that's why when we do it at home it melts my heart.