Chapter 5

Amara-then
No.

No.

Absolutely not.

Boring.

"I can't wear these." I tell Matteo and he raises an eyebrow.

"Why not?" He asks genuinely looking bored.

"Because I've already wore these two." I say throwing two of them behind me. "This doesn't go. This is boring and this." I say pointing at the last outfit he brought. "Isn't giving the vibe." I say and he groans.

"I don't know what you expect from me." He says confused.

"Go back at get me a different dress. I'll give you a specific one. Please." I beg and he just nods slowly. I've got emergency, make up and jewellery here so I'll just use that today.

"Fine but if you don't like it I don't care, you can go in one of these outfits." He picks up his keys. I quickly hug him.

"Thank you, thank you." I repeat and he just nods.

"Text me." He says before leaving.

I text him the dress I want to wear before starting on my makeup and hair.

Once Matteo gets back I thank him but kick him out of my room in his house to continue getting ready.

Once my hair is curled and shiny and my makeup if looking amazing and my black shiny dress is on I try to find shoes and a bag to match.

Not bad.

I saunter downstairs to Matteo who's not just by himself anymore he's with Jax and Gio too.

"I'm ready." I tell Matteo and he nods whilst grabbing his keys.

"Where am I dropping you?" He asks as we head out to the car.

"Anywhere." I shrug not really bothered.

"You don't have any plans?" Jax asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I have plans with myself to have fun. I do this most nights, you meet all different types of people." I say as I get into the front seat of Matteo's car. These boys can suck it.

****
"Thank you." I tap Matteo's arm as I climb out of the car.

"Be careful. Have you got your phone?" He asks and I dive through my bag to reveal my phone to him.

"Call me if you need me." He says and I nod. I head towards the club, skipping the cue and getting let through immediately.

I get inside and I feel every worry evaporate.

I head over to the bar and take some shots before heading over to dance.

This is the easy part, capturing attention.

On the dance floor there are many wandering hands and lots of bodies to grind on so that's what I mean by easy. But I'm feeling something a bit more difficult tonight.

When I get to the bar I take a seat and sip on a vodka coke.

I ruffle through my purse for my cash and just as I go to give the money to the bartender a hand touches my lower back.

"I've got it." He says handing his card to the bartender.

"Oh thank you." I smile pushing my hair out of the way so that my chest is more easily seen.

"Oh thank god you're not Italian." He says and I just laugh.

"I am, I just happen to know English." I tell him and he nods with a smile that tells me he's intrigued.