Chapter 37

Giovanni- then
This is fucking torture.

The worst thing I've ever experienced in my life.

"You good?" Jax asks with a grin on his face, he thinks this is hilarious.

"I'm fine." I grit.

Amara and Liam are doing laps around the property, I'm watching from the house obviously.

He's making her laugh, she's making him laugh.

Right now, she's clinging on to his every word. What could he be possibly be saying? He's really not that interesting. I've read his background check.

Her other boyfriend is out of town for the weekend that's why she's spending every waking moment with this one.

Matteo hasn't really let her out of the house after the other night. He's scared, doesn't like the fact he wasn't there, even though Alessandro and Dom were.

She was fine but apparently she had to sleep in his bed for two nights after the incident because she didn't want to be alone.

So, she's been having her dates here which are making my life fucking miserable.

When they head towards the house, they both are laughing so I make it look I'm not watching them by quickly typing on my phone, nothing to no one.

"Hey guys." Amara smiles at Jax and I.

"Hi." Jax nods.

"We're going to go for ice cream." She smiles.

Is she fuck.

"You aren't allowed." I say glancing up from my phone.

"Dom can sit next to me in the booth, I really don't care. I'm going." She leads Liam out to his car.

"I'm coming too then." I quickly shout.

Why would I offer myself? I'm going to die.

She rolls her eyes but accepts.

Liam leads her out of the kitchen and says out to his car.

"You're such a fucking idiot. If you want to torture yourself-" he pulls out his gun and places it on the counter top.

"Shut the fuck up." I roll my eyes.

He's right, shooting myself would probably hurt less.

****
She's laughing, a real laugh. She puts her hand on his forearm and smiles up at him, more like beams.

"Im serious." He tells her and she lets out a small laugh.

"I know." Her smile hasn't once disappeared.

God she might actually fall in love with one of these boys.

She once told me her biggest concern was falling in love, now after seeing her with both of these boys, I know there's no concern.

"I'd really like to take you to dinner." Liam tells her. She glanced over to Dom and I. Dom doesn't say anything, she already knows she can't.

"Sure when?" She asks.

"Tonight or tomorrow night?" He offers.

"Tonight works." Her smile is so beautiful.

"You know you can't." I tell her.

"Shut up Gio." She says not even looking at me.

"Amara." I say in a warning tone.

She turns and sends me a glare, the smile now slipping from her face.