Chapter 3

Amara- then
Fuck sake. I know it's under here.

My bedroom door slams and I sigh. Not today. Not today. Please just not today.

"What did you do?" Gio asks.

I throw my head over my shoulder to confirm.

"Um... hi?" I roll my eyes and continue looking for my earring. It's my favourite one. It's not my mom, thank god. Only Gio.

"I can't get hard." He says and my eyebrows shoot up. What the actual fuck?

"Excuse you?" I ask.

"Non riesco a ottenere un erezione." He says and I laugh. I sit on my bedroom floor and turn back to him.

"I understood what you said." I say and he just groans.

"What did you do?" He asks me.

"Nothing?" I say confused and he just shakes his head.

"No. See I went out last night." He starts.

"I know. I saw you." I wink.

"Did you also see the blonde on my arm?" He asks and I nod.

"Very hot." I encourage.

"I know." He grits his teeth. What is this guy's problem, he has no chill?

"Anyway. We go back to her hotel room and she's all up on me, kissing, grinding, and there was touching." He says and I just nod whilst putting my fist under my chin to pay attention to him.

"And I couldn't get hard. Strange. Very fucking strange. So I end up just giving her head and leaving because I wasn't hard, and I was just like 'I'm probably not in the mood tonight'. So I wake up this morning and try again, nothing." He admits to me.

"Sounds like you've got a problem. You probably need those pills, what are they? You know the ones to get you hard?" I ask but I just can't help laughing.

This is the first time ever a guy has come up to me complaining that he can't get hard.

"No." He says and I just roll my eyes.

"What do you want me to do here, Gio?" I ask and he groans again.

"Fix me, put me back to the way I was before we slept together." He says and I just roll my eyes again.

"You're so dramatic." I tell him and he shakes his head.

So fucking dramatic.

"Come here." I say standing off of the floor.

Gio warily takes a step towards me. I push him down on to my bed and pull my crop top over my head.

"What-"

"Shh." I say covering his lips with my finger. He does.

I get on my knees in front of him and rub my hand over the inside of his thigh. I move my hand over his crotch and feel him twitch.

He's hard right now.

"Looks like you were with the wrong girl." I say pulling my top back over my head and going back to look for my earring.

"How? Huh?" He says gobsmacked.

"It's not that big of a deal." I shrug at him whilst looking under my vanity.

This is so annoying.

"What are you looking for?" Gio asks.

"My earring." I say sighing.

"You mean the one over there." I straighten up and look at where he was pointing. Oh for god sake.

"Yep." I bite and grab my earring off of the floor to put it away in my jewellery organiser.