Chapter 10

Giovanni-Now
This is fucking awful.

It's officially back to the alarms and old roots. The two week break is over.

I woke her up after I got back from the gym per to the alarm and we had sex then. Once I had finished getting ready for work she was lying with her legs in the air. Apparently it helps. I don't know.

Now I'm sat in my office and I know that alarm is going to go in a few minutes meaning I need to go home and attempt to get her pregnant.

Jax is back in Brazil so it's not to awkward around here. I spend the first half of the day in my office for the legit business in manhattan. Doing all the boring stuff. Then once I've finished here I'll go home and have sex with Amara. After that I'll head to the warehouse and check all the stuff over there. Then tonight, depending on Amara's mood I'll bring her with me to check on a few clubs and hotels. Then probably have sex two more times.

I'm sat opposite one of our managers who needs a sign off.

I read the document, sign it and then do the same for two other documents.

I take four phone calls before my alarm goes. Two of them being from my mom and one from Matteo.

I pack my stuff before heading out of the office and to the car.

As soon as I get in the car, Amara rings me.

"Hey are you on your way home?" She asks.

"Yeah, I've just left. I'll be home soon." I tell her.

"Okay." She ends the call.

When I get home I'm tired and I just can't even remember how I did this before.

I get in the house and I already know where I'll find her. The same place I always find her. Our room.

I get into our room and she's just sat at the end of the bed in her underwear. My dick springs awake immediately. No one and I mean no one has ever made me hard as fast as she has ever.

"Hey." She puts her phone down and stands up. "You ready?" She asks and I glance at her bra. I didn't think I was but I definitely am. Just is she?

"Um..." she takes her bra off and I don't even know what I was thinking or what I was going to say.

"Gio." She raises an eyebrow.

"Hmm?" I ask looking to her eyes. I'm such a mess.

"Nothing I just... nothing." She says and pulls her panties off and gets onto the bed.

She lies down on the bed and just waits for me.

I try not to take too long getting out of my suit so I don't drag it out. I know she just wants this to be over.

I get on the bed and she's just staring at the ceiling.

"Babe." I say but she doesn't even seem to notice I'm here. This is not really the kind of time I want to be having sex.

Amara admitted early on in our emotional relationship that she used to dissociate with previous partners during sex. It was really sad to hear her explain it to me.

She had it in her head for so long that she wasn't good enough. It's rooted into her so deep that it took me so long to get to it that way we could both pull it out.

Anyway, the only time she would get clarity that she was good enough was during sex but she hardly ever got off. She wanted to but she didn't know then what she does now. That she can't tell herself she wants it to actually want it.