Chapter 42

Giovanni- Now
This is finally happening. She's really pregnant and has been for four weeks. My god this is a good sign.

"Amara." I slowly shake her to wake her up.

She cracks one eye at me and raises an eyebrow. "Go back to sleep Gio, the sun hasn't even risen yet." She tells me.

I've already worked out, I'm about to get her up and train her.

Working out during her pregnancy will be good for her, I've already checked with Dr Han. She'll be able to grow and shape the baby correctly and also she will be able to make her pelvic floor stronger which is important in labour.

"Mon coeur." I call and she lets out a groan.

"Fuck sake." She complains then rolls over to face me.

She sends me a glare before heading into her closet. She already knows the routine, we've been doing it for a few days now.

She drags herself out of bed then heads to the bathroom.

I check my phone whilst waiting for her. Nothing much yet.

She comes out of the closet in some tight little gym shorts and a sports bra.

I let our a groan and shake my head.

No fucking way.

I know what she's trying to do.

"Change." I tell her.

"No way." She says with a smirk.

"Let's go Mr Fitness." She heads out of the room and I'm left following her down to the gym.

I try so hard not to look at her, I've got to work her out and not in that way either.

When we get to the gym I immediately get her to start stretching.

She bends over right in front of me and I immediately look away because if I don't, we won't be working out that's for sure. When it comes to my wife I am very greedy.

"Do you wanna do Yoga or swim?" I ask whilst looking at a treadmill.

"I fucking love Yoga." She immediately says.

"Great." I put a YouTube clip on the projector.

I lay us down two mats and we copy everything on this pregnancy safe yoga video.

I'm here to support her throughout this pregnancy so I do things like workout with her and eat the same meals as her, just so she doesn't feel so alone in this.

"Babe?" Amara asks, we're in some sort of downward dog position.

"Yeah?" I ask glancing over at her.

"This is so close to your favourite sex position." She comes out with.

Oh my fucking god.

"Close." I nod.

She sits up and moves closer to me whilst I still copy the YouTube video.

"Will you look at me?" She asks.

I raise an eyebrow at her as she gets closer to me.

Her face sort of then twists, all the colour drains from her face.

Shit.

She rockets out of the gym and to the nearest toilet.

Please let this be our time. I don't think I can take another miscarriage. I love Amara and that's why I'm being strong for her, she needs strength right now. But this is hurting me just as much as her.

When I get into the toilet, her head is down the toilet and she's throwing up.

"You're good, I've got you." I quickly come behind her and scoop up her hair and rubbing her back.

"I love you." I remind her.

She cries into the toilet as she throws up. It's actually quite sad.

I hate seeing her like this.

Once she's done she turns around to me.

"Morning sickness?" I ask her. She nods and collapses into my arms, literally collapses.

I scoop her into my arms and just as I get her off of the floor she shakes her head then dives for the toilet.

"I really wanted gym sex." She tells me whilst wiping her mouth.

"Do you still want to?" I sure as shit don't mind.

"Im so tired." She slowly picks her self up. I touch her lower back and help guide her to the stairs and up to our bedroom.

She climbs into bed and immediately lies on her side, the side that faces my side of the bed.

"Let me get you some water." I say but she groans.

"No water." She gags.

She closes her eyes and grips the sheets under where I would lay as she falls asleep.

****
"Yeah." I nod in agreement.

"Alright see you later." I end the phone call and as I do Amara walks into my office.

"Hi." She yawns and heads straight for my lap.

"Nice nap?" I ask and she nods.

"I've got to view an apartment complex that I want to buy in a few hours." I tell her.

"That's fine." She says and leans into me.

"I'm hungry." She tells me.

I pick Amara up, bridal style and carry her into the kitchen.

I love carrying her like this, it makes me so happy and content,

I put her down at the island and then check my meal plan for today.

Scrambled egg, avocado, side of toast and fruit for breakfast.

Turkey and spinach wrap for lunch.

Steamed salmon, broccoli and baked sweet potato for dinner.

Then obviously snacks in between.

"You feeling late breakfast or early lunch?" I ask her.

She didn't eat her breakfast because she was so tired after we did some yoga that she just went to sleep. I'm giving her the option to skip it all together or to go with it. Thankfully it also helps with any cravings she might have.

She'll be able to choose what sounds better to her right now in this moment.

I try to give her an option, sometimes I can't though. We're following a meal plan that I've checked and so has our doctor, Dr Han.

"Breakfast." She tells me as she sips on some water slowly.

I cook her breakfast for her now , so it's fresh and she eats the majority of it up, leaves a bit of egg and toast.

She stands up a stretches.

"Thank you, I really appreciate all of this." She kisses me.

"You taste like mango." I tell her and she lets out a laugh.

"I was worried you were going to say sick." She tucks her hair behind her ears.

"I'm going to take a shower and get dressed." She lets me know before heading back upstairs to our bedroom.

God I love that women.