Chapter 29

Amara-then
"Hey how did you get in?" I ask standing turning to face him and rubbing my ass from where he just slapped it.

"Daddy asked me to come over and check on Matteo." He tells me.

"Lucky me." I push my homework off of my bed.

He locks the door and picks me up. He pushes me against the wall, he puts his knee between my thighs.

I grind against him and he groans in approval.

"Good fucking slut." My eyes shoot open. I'm not a slut.

"I'm not a slut." I tell him.

"Princess, the night this started you gave two guys handjobs, blow jobs to two others and if I didn't stop you, you would've learnt how to eat a women out right there and then." He says.

I'm not a slut.

I shake my head but he just laughs.

He pulls his trousers and boxers down and sits on my bed.

"Come here princess." I make my way towards him and he lies me down on my bed, ass up. "Blow me." I nodded. I was so excited to see him.

I took him in my mouth and pushed me down, gagging me. "Breathe through your nose how many times do I have to tell you?" He shakes his head.

Shit I don't want to make him sad. He pulls my school skirt up and traces the thong that he brought me.

"Ass higher." He tells me. I bring my ass up higher and he grabs it between his hands, kneading it.

"I know you can take more." He says thrusting upwards.

He doesn't like it when I pull away when he comes so I let him come in my mouth. Once I'm done he pulls me up and onto his lap.

"Come to my house. I've got you a surprise." I nod.

I push off of him and lean down before he can put himself a way, I kiss him and he smirks.

"Don't get cute. You know I can't handle it." He smiles.

"Keep this on." He says pulling my skirt down to cover my ass.

"This school girl outfit does things to me." He places a kiss to my lips.

I follow him out of my bedroom and down the stairs to the front door.

"Where you going?" Matteo asks looking between the two of us.

"We're going for ice cream." Angelo tells Matteo.

"Sweet, let me put on my shoes." He says.

"No you stay here." Angelo tells him.

"I'll bring you back ice cream. Don't worry we won't be long." I lie.

I give Matteo a wave and head out to Angelo's car.

We don't get ice cream.

When we get to Angelo's house we don't even make it upstairs. The second he closes the front door he has me against it. He takes my thong off and touches me there and then.

Then I'm on the floor, still in my uniform, fucking him. My tie is still a round my neck but all my buttons are un done. He's guiding my hips but his head is in between my boobs.

By the time we make it upstairs I've slowly lost my entire uniform. I know my skirt is on the stairs.

He opens his bedroom door and there's a girl in there. She's in dark blue lingerie.