Chapter 31

Amara- then
I ran away to Angelo's house. I got into a fight with my parents. He helps me feel better.

"Oh my princess." He kisses the top of my head whilst I cried into his chest.

"A party might make you feel good." He suggests.

I nod, desperate to please.

He took me shopping that afternoon, brought me lingerie, dresses, makeup. I felt so much better.

When we get back to his house I give him a show of all my lingerie. I let him fuck me in all them then.

I'm in my last piece of lingerie, it's black, lace and feels so good.

"I promise." He says keeping his knee between my thighs.

I grind hard into it. I want another release.

"When you're 16, we'll run away together. Some where away from your parents." He promises me.

I've got just under nine months left.

He kisses me long and hard before spinning me on my back and moving his knee and grinding his erection against me.

I'm gasping and begging for it. The near touch is killing me.

"Oh fuck princess. Beg." He tells me. I'll do anything he says.

"Angelo fuck me please." I beg.

"More." He tells me.

"Fuck me so hard, please. I need you." I beg.

He pushes my lingerie out of the way and thrusts into me so hard.

"More." I beg.

"Such a slut." I hate when he calls me that. I'm not a slut.

He shoves two of his fingers so far down my throat it cause my eyes to leak.

"Suck them." He tells me.

I do it.

He overwhelms me, it's too much, it always is too much.

That night we go to the same night club he took me to when this all started to celebrate our one year anniversary.

I walk into the club behind him and we go straight to the table.

He sits me in the corner and the second my ass hits the seat he's on his knees in front of me and is giving me head.

I watch through the mirror. It looks better up here.

Once he wipes his chin he kisses me hard and grinds against me.

The bartender comes over to take our order and he orders us the same as that night.

As he does his hands are under my dress, they move closer and closer until they're inside me.

I lean into his ear and whisper to him.

"More."

The bartender leaves and people start to sit around us.

His friend from last time is here. I haven't seen him since that night.

"Oh baby you look good. What size are these now?" He asks grabbing my boobs.

I look up at Angelo who's grinning whilst watching him.