Him.

*Katniss's POV*

"Finally get to go home." I say smiling. I can walk a little but it still hurts so I have to use a stupid walker to help me.
"Yeah." He says.
"You aren't happy?" I ask confused.
"No, I am."
"So what's the problem?"

"Nothing." He smiles.

I know he's lying but it's no use. Plus, he did let go of the Haymitch thing awhile ago, so it's only fair. I just ignore it and try to stand up. I scooch over to the edge of the hospital bed and Peeta pushes the walker over to me.

"Do I really have to use this?" I ask.
"If you want to go home then yeah." He smirks. I roll my eyes and he helps me stand. It hurts a little to stand but I pretend to be fine.
"Can you walk?" He asks.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I say. Peeta grabs the bag that he brought for me and then walks with me.
"Tell me if you need to sit."
"Yeah, yeah. I know." I walk towards the front door and we walk outside.
"Plutarch sent a train for us because he doesn't want us seen in public." He says. "There's already enough rumors with "Haymitch's death" so he wants us to steer clear of people."
"Whatever. I can't believe people believe that stuff." I haven't tried steps yet so Peeta carries me up them.

"Thank you." I say as he sets me down on one of the chairs. "This brings back so many memories."
"I know. Last time I was on one of these I was prepared to die." He says.
"Yeah but if my plan would of worked you wouldn't of died." I mumble.
"You and I both know you were the one walking out of there." He says siting next to me.
"Not if I had anything to do with it." I smirk.
"I didn't give you the pearl and locket for nothing."

I roll my eyes because I know he won that argument. He laughs and I try not to.

"Oh I see, your playing tough." He smirks. My laugh bursts out and we both sit there laughing.
"When will we get home?" I ask.
"Probably late tonight."
"Maybe we'll miss the reporters." I say cheerfully.
"Maybe, but I doubt it because their looking for updates on Haymitch."
"I guess so." I say gloomily.
"Hey," he says trying to cheer me up. "Atleast we get to make Plutarch mad." He shrugs. I laugh. We sit there for awhile.
"Are you hungry?" He asks.
"Not really." I say.

If I'm being completely honest, I have felt hungry since I was in the hospital. I haven't ate since I got there, I don't know why. I'm just glad he thinks I'm eating.

_

We finally arrive at district 12. I'm happy to be home though, it's been a long couple of days. I help Peeta gather all our stuff and he carries me down the stairs until I can walk on the ground. We slowly walk on the path. Even though a path has been made through the snow, it's still slippery. Good thing I can grab onto this walker or I would definitely be on my butt.

"Careful." He says while we walk.
"I knew you were going to say that." He laughs and when we get close to town I put my hood up and try to cover my face.

I zip up my coat so that if there is reporters, they can't see my hospital gown. Peeta pulls his hood up too and he puts his hand on my back to support me. I smile at the gesture.

I am almost to the middle of town when I hear whispers. I don't think people realize it's us for awhile, well, until they piece together the puzzle pieces. I start to see cameras flashing but I can't pick up my pace. It's already a lot walking on a broken hip.

"Peeta," I say. "Slow down."
"I'm sorry." He says walking much slower.
"You're fine." I reassure him. "Just going to take time to walk fast again." I laugh trying to distract him from the cameras. I hear the reporters and what feels like their breathing down my neck. I stop and hold Peeta's hand so he knows I stopped. I turn around and smile at the cameras.

"Katniss, what happened?" A reporter asks.
"Can you confirm Haymitch is dead?"
"What was the aircraft for?" They are all asking stupid questions, like can you not see my walker?
"Well if you would actually pay attention you would see this stupid walker. Nobody is dead, although if you don't give me enough room I might be." I smile sarcastically.
"What happened?" They all ask and take a step back.
"Well I just fell and got knocked unconscious. I guess that's the protocol for stuff like that. And thanks for letting me breathe." I laugh.

"Why are you using that thing?" I see the cameras pan down to the walker.
"I broke my hip so I need this to walk." I say. "Is it all right if I go now? It's been a long day." I give them a fake smile.
"Of course. See you tomorrow." I have no intentions of coming out of my house tomorrow, but whatever. Once we're out of ear shot, I start laughing.

"See Peeta? As long as you're nice, their nice."
"You're only saying that so Effie doesn't give you crap." He smirks. "Also, you know you don't have to cover for me."
"Why wouldn't I?" I ask.
"Hm, let's see. Maybe it's because I'm positive they won't believe that "Katniss Everdeen," the girl on fire, and who can shoot anything with a bow, is clumsy." He rolls his eyes.
"You never know. Maybe they will all believe it."
"Oh, please." He says.

We get to our house and I can't wait to go to bed. Usually I avoid sleeping because of nightmares, but the past few days have been living hell.
I throw the stupid walker across the entryway and try my best to wipe of the bottom of my shoes. I barely make it to the stairs before I collapse.

"Are you alright, Katniss?" Peeta asks rushing to my side.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, just weak." I say trying to stand up, but it's no use. So Peeta carries me up the stairs and sets me on the bed. He walks over to the dresser and opens the drawer.
"Which pajamas?" He asks.
"Whatever. I'm too tired to care." I mumble. He grabs a pair and lays them on the bed. He starts to walk out of the room.
"Wait," I say. "Can you help me? I can't bend down."
"Yeah, sorry. I forgot."
He helps me out them on and tucks me in.
"I'll be there soon, I have to feed buttercup." He says. I nod and lay down. I'm exhausted. I put a pillow underneath my hip and close my eyes.

_

"Prim?" I call out. I see her, she's across this big, white, empty room. It's bright and I feel like it's enclosing on me.
"You let me die. And it was by your best friend too. It's all your fault." She says. I look into her eyes.
"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I tried my hardest—" She cuts me off.
"How could you do that to your little duck?" She asks.
"I'm sorry." I break down. "I would give anything to swap places with you." It's like I'm seeing a hologram. She glitches and then another version of Prim appears across the room.
"It's alright, Katniss. I know you tried." The 2 different versions of Prim start competing to over power the other. I hear one version trying to comfort me while the other tells me the facts. Then another appears, and another. Until I'm fully absorbed by all these noises.

I suddenly wake up screaming. I get a sharp volt of pain from siting up so fast.

"Hey, it's okay. It was just a nightmare, Katniss. You're alright, calm down. Please." He says trying to comfort me. My breaths become short and I start hyperventilating.

"Katniss, it was just a nightmare. Calm down." He rubs my shoulder and I start crying.
"I want to be up there with her, Peeta." I say in between tears. He looks at me sadly but comforts me.
"She wouldn't want you to live like this."
"I know, it's just—" I start.
"No, it's alright. You don't need to explain. We all have feelings but you just have to realize that you can't change anything. You have to learn to forgive yourself, even if you did nothing."

I look into his eyes.
That's the Peeta I know.