CHAPTER 2

[Steve's P.O.V]
____

"Ariel"

"Ariel" Chris repeats, not taking his eyes off her. Getting no reply from me, Chris look at my confuse look and open his mouth in awe.

"Do not tell me you don't know Ariel...and you've been in this school for over a year now?" Chris looks back at the weird girl and back at me. "She's practically famous in school, she's hot, crazy and she is every guy's dream"

Every guy's dream? Chris should specific. She definitely not my dream. I mean look at all those peircing. I look at her again and I could see another one on her lower lips. Who would want to date a weird girl like her. She actually looks like iron lady to me. How did she even enter the school looking that way?

"She has a lot of money" urghh! "I think she is coming this way" Shit! "Her eyes is on you Steve, I think she wants to ask something from you" I definitely won't answer her if she does.

He put his arm around my neck and wispher. "whatever she ask, please do it, I want to get to know her".

"Eww no" I remove his hand and push him slightly.

They finally reach us, she look at me and smile. That was when I notice the tattoo on her arm. it's beautiful though. I can't deny she is damn beautiful.

This would be my first time seeing someone with blue eyes.

Her gaze move to Chris as she raise a snobby brow at Chris. without saying a word. Chris stands and move to sit in the other chair close to mine.

Using one hand to push our books to the other side of the table, she sits on the empty side and place her leg on the chair where Chris sat before. I never thought she would smell nice, I bet her perfume is expensive.

"Hey Steve, nice to meet ya".

...

Ariel's P.O.V

I watch as the lecturer's walking back and forth saying gibberish. I can see the confuse look on most students in the class as the lecturer keep writing Spanish on the damn board, pressing calculator severally and some nerds at front following him up.

Maths! This is the course I literally hate the most, the worst part is that this course is a carry over course for me. Imagine you being in a class you've attended before. some people are even studying it in the school, I wish to meet one someday.

My dad went crazy when he saw that I had carried the course. spoiling my fucking my fucking mood.

"Hey" A guy behind me interrupts my thought, this is why I hate newbies.

"Hey babe, I'm talking to you" he says again touching my waist under the table this time.

I swear if it wasn't for the class, I would have drag his hair, hit his head on the wall and spit on him. Seeing that I had ignored him, he position himself in a way his knee will be touching my butt.

Sighing, I look down and I see his feet close to mine.

"Stop playing hard to get girl...I know you....ahhhh" I step on him with my big Booth with full Force. "Fuck!" He curse, causing everyone to look at him.

I also turn to look at him pretending to not know what happened.

"Is there any problem, Young Man?" The lecturer asks him raising his brow.

"I...uhh... nothing sir. I..just uhm hit my leg... I'm sorry for disturbing, sir" he says starmaring, I smirk and face the board. I could see the lecturer didn't believe him because of the way he look at me before he continues.