CHAPTER 34

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY 18+ RATED.

"I know. That doesn't matter.... she's coming with me" I tell him coldly and his frown deepens.

"Doesn't matter? I take her to lunch everyday. Who are you to stop me?" He clinch his jaw. Does he think I care?

"I'm her partner and I'll be coming here to take her for lunch everyday. Got any problem with that?" I ask coldly. His eyes open with shock. He turn his head to look at Ariel and back at me without saying a word.

I drag Ariel out of the store immediately before he could stop us. He is the manager of the store. He might decide not to allow Ariel to go for a break.

"What was that?" She ask and I stop to look at her.

"Why do you agree to go with him for lunch.. don't you see he is hitting on you?" I ask.

"Gosh! You're jealous... He is just a friend. Nothing more. Beside I don't like him" she refute and roll her eyes facing the other side.

"Then don't go out with him. I'll take you out for lunch myself" I say out of jealousy.

"Don't tell me what to do. We are just friends so what's the big deal?" she says.

"He likes you that's the big deal"

"But I don't that's the main thing. Period" she puff her cheek and looks away. I really don't want her near that guy.

"Fine. I hope you'll feel the same way if I take Lydia out for lunch" I tell her. I look the other direction and wait for her to explode. I know mentioning Lydia's name would drive her crazy.

Her head snap towards me. "I'll rip your throat off if I see you with her" she warn.

"Why? if Caleb can take you for lunch then I can take Lydia too". I remark.

I love teasing her.

"They are obviously different" she pout her lips.

"How?" I raise a brow at her.

"She's your ex-girlfriend and Caleb is just my friend. They are totally different. If you go out with Lydia I'm really going to rip your throat off" she threaten. She so much look like a wild cat. I burst into laughter just at the thought of it.

"Hey! Why are you laughing, do you want to die!" she snap but my laughter continues.

"Stop!" She comes closer and playfully punch my shoulder but I did not stop. "I said stop!" She tries to hit me the second time but I hold it instead and drag her towards me. Her chest touches mine, I stare down at her amazing blue eyes and a smile played at the corner of my lips. Her amazing scent fill my nostril. She looks so beautiful and shock at the same time.

"Wh...what are...you doing?" She stammer and her cheek turns bright red. Her eyes is wide open and she tries to get away from my grasp.

"You haven't welcome me well yet" I whisper to her and my gaze land on her lips which is a little bit wet with her saliva.

"When did you become so bold?" She whisper and I scoff. Even I don't know the answer, I only become like this around her.

"I get bold whenever I'm around you" I say in deep voice and she blush harder. Before she could react, I place a kiss on her lips and pull away.
"Do you miss me?" I ask and she jerk her arm then blink several times.

"Why do I feel like I'm talking to someone else?" she ask herself in a low tone with her eyes still wide open while she pout her lips.

Instead of replying, I grab her hair gently and place my lips on her again. This time, I suck in and nibble her lips for a while then stop to look at her flushed face. Not minding we are outside.