CHAPTER 10

[Steve POV]
____

"Johnny"

My face turn pale as I look at Tony's serious look. Why is Johnny after me? I recall Jerry saying that him failing the course isn't the reason why he was there to break my bones. Is that why the school ignore my complains and refuse to do anything about it?

"And you know he is Ariel's boyfriend right?" He continues and I nod.

"I don't know why he is after you but you should really get away from Ariel, she awesome...I know that...God knows what would have happened if she hadn't found you and I appreciate her for that but I think she is the reason why Johnny attacked you Steve" Tony takes a deep breath and pinch the bridge of his nose.

I clinch my jaw in anger, I feel like destroying Johnny. What did he do that for? He warn me not to do anything stupid with Ariel that night and I never cross the line.

Maybe I did when I saw her half naked and stayed at her home one night, but it wasn't on purpose..

Did he find out?

"You should stop the tutorial with her too" Tony continue and I just stare at him not knowing what to say. "Do you hear me?" He ask when he got no reply from me.

"Huh! yeah I did hear what you said...you should probably leave before mom freak out"I say and he chuckle. The atmosphere in the lightens a bit.

"She is the best...at least she didn't make us miss mom that much" he says and sigh while smiling.

"Yeah...she did" I smile.

"Okay then...bye take care and think about what I said earlier" Tony take the purse and leave.

I stare at the door for a while thinking about what is going on. Johnny did not deserve Ariel, even when she is weird to me. I have known her for almost two weeks but it feels like I've known her for years. I can't deny I feel happy when she's around.

...

[Ariel's P.O.V]
____

Steve is a weirdo but I kind of like being around him. I can't believe I laughed out loud earlier; he called me wonder woman that's stupid. I was relieved he was okay the first day I visited him. My friend who own the hospital gave me informations about him being asleep for a whole day. I got worried and visited him again but this time Lydia was with him.

She placed her head on Steve arm while they are both asleep. I don't know why my mood change when I saw this but seeing Steve face calms me a little; he sleeps like a baby. His lips was parted slightly, my mind was in sync just the thought of tasting it.

I give the old security man some change and he appreciates by saying thank you. I lean my back on the gate after the security had closed it and stare up to the sky. Johnny and I got back together since I had no choice but forgive him. He kept clinging on me and my asshole dad went on a business trip. After a while I check the ward window Steve was in but didn't see him there. If it wasn't for Tony that was standing at the door, I would still be with him.

"You should not tell anyone about this" I hear a familiar voice from the inside. It seems the person is talking to the security. I take a peek just to see Johnny. What is he doing here? I see him give the security money.

"Ariel came to visit" the old security man says to him. Oh no he shouldn't know about my visit with Steve. I really don't know what to tell him.

"What?" Johnny ask with a frown.

"Yeah she just left" the security reply.

"What did she came her for?

"I think she came to visit a friend but I don't really know who it was".