CHAPTER 24

Steve's P.O.V

(Back at the cinema)

I don't know if I am the one watching the movie or if the movie is one watching me. I just can concentrate, Lydia hurt face keep lingering my head and I can't seems to shake it off. She won't forgive me; I know it.

My buzz I frown my brow seeing it's Ariel message. I quickly open it and read. She text me saying she wants me to help her younger sister improve her drawing skills. When did Ariel have a younger sister?

*Where have you been? Why haven't you text me?* I text. Seeing the message doesn't make sense, I cancel it and concentrate back on the movie.

"Mr Steve!" A girl sitting at my front suddenly scream and I look at her in surprise. She looks familiar.

"I'm sorry... Do I know you?" I ask and she starts to introduce herself as both Chris girlfriend and also Ariel sister. My heart skips a beat when I hear her name. Is she here?

She turn to her side and says something to someone sitting beside her in which I didn't bother to hear because my eyes was fixed on the girl on black hoodie. She slowly turn her head and her eyes meet mine.

"Hi" I say to her. She looks beautiful as always. The memories of that night of her telling me she doesn't feel the same way flash and my chest tighten.

"Hi" she reply, I miss that voice.

"Are you guys fighting?" Debby ask Ariel curiously. I'm still in shock she's Ariel's sister, I bet Chris doesn't know yet.

"No we are not, we are good" I reply for her and my gaze fixed upon her. I rest my chin on my arm and start to watch her instead of the movie. I notice her sink onto her chair and slowly turn her head towards me. How obvious, she trying to take a peek on me. smiling at her reaction, I place my gaze back on the movie and I could feel her intense gaze on me.

"You're making uncomfortably... Stop staring at him" Helen says to her and I almost burst into laughter. Woah! It's been long I smiled like this. I didn't even bother to watch the movie anymore instead my gaze was placed on her the whole time.

The movie end and I still did not bother to move.

"That's the best movie Marvel had ever made!" Debby shouts, she also noisy. Her and Chris suit each other well. "Right Mr Steve?"

"Don't call me Mr, I prefer being called Steve" I smile at, grab my stuff and take a quick glance at her before leaving.

"Steven!!" Someone call, a young beautiful Lady wearing an off shoulder top with a jean skirt smile at me. I regonize her immediately, my old school mate; Felicia.

"Felicia!" I exclaim and walk towards her.

"It's really nice to see you Steven...Gosh you look so handsome! I bet your girlfriend is taking a good care of you" She says and I smile at her compliment.

"You look beautiful too Felicia... How have you been?" I ask.

"Uhmp... I'm fine what about you?"

"I'm good" I reply quickly.

"Oh! I wish I could spend more time with you right now but I have to go... My husband is waiting for me in the car" she says.

"Wow! You're married!"

"Yeah I just married last week" she smile happily while she stare at her ring.

"That's a big news"

"Yeah it is! Can I give you my number? Cus I definitely want to come in touch with you and my phone isn't with me right now" she says.