CHAPTER 36

"wild cat?" My dad ask.

"You have a wild cat?" Abi ask.

"What is a cat doing in your room? Where did you find it? When did you find it?..." They all floods me with questions except Emma. I know Ariel won't like to meet them now so I'll just give them hints.

"I...uhm... found her yesterday" I answer only one of their question and Emma frown. I know she is the only one that could get what I'm saying.

"It's a female" my mom point out.

"Oh my! Can I meet her? Is she cute?" Abi squeal beside Emma.

"She's really really cute but you can't see her right now. I promise you'll meet her soon okay" I tell her and she makes a sad face then I turn to leave immediately.

"That's suspicious" I hear my dad mutter and I smile to myself.

Reaching my room, I see Ariel standing near my desk with the drawing of her. She is so immersed in it she didn't even notice me walk in. I drop the meal on the couch and walk slowly to her.

"How could this drawing be more beautiful than I am...wooh he is really good" she mummur to herself still not noticing me. "What a talent" I'm glad she likes it.

She lift her finger and trace the drawing using her finger. "I feel like stealing it" she whisper.

"Steal what?"

"Ahhh!" She jerk and the drawing falls on the floor. She turn her head to me. "Steven you jerk!" She hit my chest harder this time.

"Ahh" I hold my chest pretending it hurt so much. "Ahh my chest hurt!" I groan making sure my face expression is in pain scaring the shit out of her.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Steven...are you okay?" Her face turns pale and I smile inwardly. She grab my hand, put it.
around her neck and lead me to sit on the bed.

She bend and try to lift my head up look damn worried. "Are you okay?" Her voice comes out soft.

I smile at her and give her a peck on her lips. Her face turn so red with her eyes wide open seeing that I was only pretending. "You're not hurt at all".

She stand and grab the pillow on my bed to hit me. "You jerk" After several hits from her, I successfully collect the pillow from her but she did not stop there. She grab my extra pillow and start to hit me again while I block try to block them.

"Stop! Okay I'm sorry" I exclaim. If we continue like this we might call the attention of my parents. She stop and look at me for a while before she burst into laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask curiously.

"Your hair look like mob" she says and her laughter continues.

"Really...have you seen yours?" I point at her hair.

"What my hair is fine" she walk towards the mirror and gasps when she realize her hair is also messy.

"No it's not. You look like meduza right now" I comment and she turn head angry face to me.

"Did you just call me a goddess with her hair made of snakes?". She raise her brow and I nod my head in response. "Hmmp!... I kinda like her"

"Huh?" I thought she would fly over me and start to hit me again.

"I love her vibes" she add. "So I don't mind looking like her".

"Well that strange...let's have dinner I'm hungry" I whine and walk towards the food.

"That remind me... Did you see those marks you left on my neck and decided not to tell me?" She ask.