CHAPTER 15

"you look paled Nancy, are you pregnant?"

Hearing the question, Nancy face lost it's colour. I smirk seeing this.

"Haha, just joking.." I laugh, she gives me an arkward smile before looking away. "Or are you?" My face turn serious again confusing her.

"No I'm not, I'm just not feeling good today and I think it's malaria. I'll go to the doctor once I leave here" she goes back to her normal self still confuse though.

"One more coffee, please!!!" I yell when I notice my cup is empty.

"Too much coffee is not good for you" she says and pick one of her chips.

"Why do you care?"

"If something is wrong Ariel just tell me, you acting like this won't get us anywhere. So tell me what's wrong!" She complain obviously frustrated.

"Everything, Nancy... everything is wrong" she look at me and frown "you sitting with me acting as if you care totally piss me off. You're a bitch Nancy...a real bitch" I curse her since I couldn't hold myself.

Her face turns angry "Wow Ariel wow...did you call me here just to vent your anger on me...if Johnny did something wrong you should not blame it on people".

"What about you? Did you do something wrong? Is there anything you wanna tell me?" She stare at me for a while and she seems to get what I am trying to tell. she bite her lips and stare outside trying to avoid eyes contact.

"Ariel...I can explain" she got emotional all of a sudden and I could see tears threaten to fall in her eyes "I didn't mean to...I swear...you know right from time I like Johnny and that's the reason why I'm still single".

Getting no reply from me she continues "I'm sorry to say this but...I do love Johnny okay...and it hurts..Ariel it hurts like hell because he doesn't love me back" tears roll down her cheek "I'm a bitch for trying to snatch him away from you but I couldn't hold myself... I'm so sorry".

Falling in love with an asshole like Johnny, that really pitiful. "You can have him" I say after a while.

"What?"

"I don't repeat my words" I say still staring at her coldly.

"But you told me you love him"

and she made him cheat?

"I want you to get this straight...I DON'T LOVE HIM" I streach my words and she stares at me still confuse. "I need a favour from you...please keep him, I don't want him near me... that's the only thing I can ask from you"

"But..."

"Shhhh...the thing between I and Johnny is a force thing...I just want to be free for a little while before going back to my jail" her frown deepens "you can't understand what I mean so end of discussion" I stand to leave.

"So do you forgive me?"she ask.

"Oh hell no...I definitely do not forgive you..." I tap her shoulder gently "I just can't wait to be an aunty".

Taking three steps I remember my coffee "oh!...I almost forgot this" I raise my cup to her smiling and walk pass her leaving the cafe.

...

[Steve P.O.V]
____

My heart keeps racing on my way home, I hope Lydia has not tell my mom about my disappearance cus she would freak out. Lydia; I'll have to talk to her when I get to class.

Getting home my mom didn't act weird instead she ask about our outing and I tell her everything went well. She tells me how Lydia tried to bake a cake in a human head form which came out funny.